-
Re: BloodLust chapter 1 part 1
I think this story worked very well. The short snappy sentences where straight forward and gave it a bit more tension in the story. You've a good use of words ...
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: Vampyres, Prt 1.
'I had maids and dresses and tiaras all my own.' This should be 'I had maids and dresses and tiaras all of my own...' But overall, i loved the story. ...
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: The Looking Glass Curse
That was amazing! From the second I read the first sentence, I was gripped! There were a few spelling mistakes but that was truly beautiful. I actually felt the anger ...
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: The Doppleganger
"She feels the stab of pain in her heart, As Alister tells her he'll be in the art, The art of the old Avalon, Where her mother is waiting feeling ...
Apr 24, 2009 -
Re: Yo, I'm new!! lol
Welcome! you'll find yws a nice place where people will be kind to you, conversations in the chat rooms etc. it's a mad place to be but you have lots ...
Apr 24, 2009 -
Re: New Day
Do you hang on to yesterday's newspaper, believing it to be the rarest of all treasures? Accept the message pressed between the inkblots and move on. Today, new headlines will ...
Apr 5, 2009 -
Re: Summer's Music
I wrote this mainly for my NaPoWriMo thread, but I loved this poem so much, I wanted it to have it's own separate thread. I was daydreaming when I wrote ...
Apr 5, 2009 -
Re: Kurenai the fire demon
what programm did yu use? was it flash?this is very good drawing, nice style and colours.
Apr 2, 2009 -
Re: Who I am
Yes, good luck to me, I am to buy some big brown envelopes, get rid of some mistakes then send it off to as many publishers and get as many ...
Mar 30, 2009 -
Re: young little newby
I'm 13 too! Well, I think you'll find youngwriterssociety a very pleasant place to share all your work. so hello! I am new, I joined about a week ago... I ...
Mar 30, 2009 -
Re: Parallel wonders
thats so far of my book! hope you like it. it seems similar to his dark materials but it isn't, the animals aren't demons and in the later part of ...
Mar 29, 2009 -
Re: New Here.
HI! Welcome to Youngwriterssociety. i am a new member too! Your guna be 3 years older than me soon then.:) Everyone is kind here, you'll find people critique the things ...
Mar 29, 2009 -
Re: I need a name
Helheim, why not describe Helheim? It is a mythical place in the Underworld, also described as Avalon, I know this from Tomb Raider:Underworld, and the dark sorceress in the game ...
Mar 29, 2009 -
Re: The poem
Make it longer and I will worship you. ;) Kidding. I would seriously like it a whole lot more if there was more to review though. It looks like darko ...
Mar 27, 2009 -
Re: The Doppleganger
Ever so gracefully she lands on the floor, Computer surrounding and an open door, She turns to see something impossible, A memory from the past and stable, Lara walks slowly ...
Mar 27, 2009
