User avatar

MysticalBlood

MysticalBlood

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Bloodlust & Bloodloss

    This is a bit of my new book i've been writing. it's being reviewed now. ;) i got to a young writers group. here's a bit of it. Hunted There ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Tomb Raider

    first of all... her waist is supposed to be like that lol. have you seen the original picture? LOL. that's the original and i took the picture on my camera ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Tomb Raider

    I have posted these on eidos forums so if any of you are a member... ;) Here's some of my tomb raider art i'm sharing with you. ( i know ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Assassins Creed- Altair (part 1 full version)

    OK OK. i get it. there is a lot of work that needs doing. sheeeesh. it makes me feel really awkward... anywaay, thanks everybody for your help. all is appreciated! ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love Story

    This is beautiful, you've captured the structure of the human face beautifully and i know that i can't draw faces from the side so well done!!! this is really good. ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Who is This

    Yes... the line on the nose is bugging me aswell... the lips are a bit out of place and the lines on the lips should be a bit lighter and ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Avatar.

    I have to point out how you have patterned what I am assuming is a tree trunk of some sort Wrong lol. it's a banshee she is flying. - if ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Assassins Creed- Altair (part 1 full version)

    ok thanks for the help! I'll edit. :)

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Avatar.

    Great accept I don't have a scanner. I used my camera phone. Thanks for the tips! I'll have a go at doing them! :)

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: World Apart (Chapter 1)

    I really like this!!! But what kind of bugs me is that you used Jayden a lot as a sentence opening... try saying something other than Jayden did this and ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Avatar.

    My avatar fan artwork. :) Close ups: I've got loads more art of other things. But tell me what you like about these. :) EDIT: Colour- (Photoshop coloured...) and i ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Assassins Creed- Altair (part 1 full version)

    My other version was a drafter version... this version is probably much better. There will probably be some improvements or grammar... things like that. It'd be nice if you could ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Assassins Creed- Altair

    Ok ok... :o that was just a rough draft i gave you guys. i know i didn't describe it properly because that was just a small extract, everything comes clear ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Assassins Creed- Altair

    I just wrote this now... it's a bit for Altair after the end of the game...enjoy :) ALTAIR Slowly, and carefully, Altair approached his victim smoothly and with ease. The ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Fire On Water: Chapter One (edited)

    In fact, we were plunged into something that I know now would cause us nightmares for years to come. I think maybe it would sound better if you put- In ...

    Dec 24, 2009


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind