-
Re: The spirits of the Forest
oops. that was a typo. lol.
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: The spirits of the Forest
I wrote this in my new twilight journal i got for christmas.... my brother likes it, he smiled when he read it because he thinks it's good. My mum's bf ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: Purple Flower.
Wow, this is really nice... although... did you mean to leave area's of the flower pink or was it an accident? I like how you've captured the picture, but i ...
Dec 30, 2009 -
Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook
hmmm... everybody is so kind and the criticise work helpfully. i think i've made friends. i found this site by typing in young writers website on google coz i go ...
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Kill me
wow. this is amazing. so deep and it's just... wow. but it sounds weird when you put As the smoke, The blood, Covers your land Try to grab my hand ...
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: I don't care
I don’t care if you cry, If you cry over water, I don’t care if you die, If you die under water, And oh oh, you broke my heart, Oh ...
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Breaking Dawn add on
I read this out at a young writers open mic... i was very nervous lol. enjoy. ;) I smelt freshly cut grass by the forest, and the smell of blood ...
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: My Dear Diary- preview
A bit of my story.. i have a lot going at the moment... i started it a while ago and occasionaly i'll add bits. i know there'll be bits which ...
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Avatar (extras)
Thanks everybody! and lol, the brown ring is part of the head band... i don't really know how to make it look like i am wearing those things... :S
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Hands I
WOW! i can't draw hands very well so when i saw these my jaw dropped open in amazement! You've gone well into detail and captured the way the fingers bend, ...
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Avatar (extras)
So did an avatar drawing thread before, well, here's my photos I've done to make ME look like an avatar... (the ears dodgy) i took a photo and edited in ...
Dec 29, 2009 -
Re: Daylight.
This is really good. I agree with pinkshearwater that it seems a bit like the twilight cover crossed with the new moon cover. but... on the other hand, this is ...
Dec 27, 2009 -
Re: Bloodlust & Bloodloss
Ok, thanks. and i wrote that before i saw batman!!!! i didn't even notice. lol. how odd... i'll go into more detail when i get my review back. ;) there'll ...
Dec 27, 2009 -
Re: Ink on Lined Paper
Oh my god. these are amazing! Really reminds me of Dr seus! I especially love the second picture! You're style is amazing, how you draw the rooft tiles and bricks... ...
Dec 27, 2009 -
Re: Assassins Creed- Altair (part 1 full version)
you weren't harsh lol. i was a bit like whoah. lol. :D anyway. part 2 will be up soon peeps...
Dec 27, 2009
