User avatar

MysticalBlood

MysticalBlood

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Evony- the new planet (Chapter 1)

    The new planet Standing on the top of the hill, I smiled as I stared at the beautiful scene ahead of me. Trees, tall and green, coated in a thick ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Evony- the new planet

    ok lol. i started writing it today... :D that's why it isn't that good... i'll take all your tips and use them. :D thanks!

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dark Tide (Prologue + Chapter 1.1) - EDITED

    Ok so this is really good!! So you are wondering how to start a sentence differently? Well, instead of 'but' you can use 'however' 'on the other hand' ... I'm ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Evony- the new planet

    A bit of my sci-fi novel i started earlier. Hope you like and any suggesitons would be helpful!!! Standing on the top of the hill, I smiled as I stared ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I am Mentally Ill

    Oh my goodness!!! This is truly brilliant! I love the way you wrote in first person, it made you feel like he really was confused! You've used first person well ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: In the shadows preview... (12+)

    Thanks and I always have trouble with tenses and ways of phrasing sentences. I'll be sure to fix all that later. Thank you anyway! :D

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Do these even exist?

    Hmmm... how about 'The way of shadows'? it's an awesome book, i'm reading it at the moment, it's an assassination fantasy book set (i'm guessing) a few hundred years ago. ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Adjusting to the Dark- Prologue (1st draft)

    wow! I absolutely love this! very gripping, i want to read the next part badly! Apart from a few mistakes that have been pointed out, this is brilliant. keep writing ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: In the shadows preview... (12+)

    This is what i have wrote so far... my mum read a bit of it and i guess there's work that needs doing. but hope you like what i've done ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels and Vampires-Part 5

    it's your own work!!! ;) you should decide! This is very good! really gripping and i don't think there's much bad about it... just wrack your brains and I'm sure ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: I don't care

    thanks lol... i've not actually been with anyone i was just inspired and so i wrote it... actually... paramore inspired. ;) thanks!

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Admins delete

    This is really good!!! But this bit bugs me- I went in my room, picked up the same book I just had, and pretended to read it, but really I ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Daemon Brothers - Chapter 1 (Official)

    Wow this is absolutely amazing!!! It reminded me a bit of demonata at the beginning... but it's not really that similar when i get into it... i loved it!!! keep ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Breaking Dawn add on

    thanks for the review...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The spirits of the Forest

    I meant like demolition sites to build houses and stuff.

    Dec 31, 2009


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl