User avatar

MysticalBlood

MysticalBlood

  • Art & Photography Re: Manga-two girls

    Her neck is thin and all the other things because it's the style it's in. It's not realistic lol. But thanks all the same for the comments and I actually ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga-two girls

    photo0206.jpg i decided i'd have another go at Manga drawing, i found a really good picture and several others, but I'm showing you one. i thought i'd have a go ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodles <3

    thanks. the last drawing i posted is my own drawing. :)

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodles <3

    Ok thanks but I copied them from the Internet. I was searching and found some really beautiful ones and just had to have a go myself, but now I am ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodles <3

    I'm clueless but i know these are korean cartoons. are they anime? I drew them today and that's how i would like to start drawing... also, tell me what you ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Assassins Creed- Altair (part 1 full version)

    Hey altair does appear in AC2 lol. i love the game. it's amazing. i haven't done part 2 yet coz am busy with other stories, i'm reading and i got ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sólveig doodle

    WOW i'm amazed!!! This is brilliant! I love the hair and the shoulders are a little broad but it suits her! The axe and hands, wow. i cannot draw hands! ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: a black and white fairy tale.

    OMG i absolutely love this! The quote is really good and makes my jaw drop open! The bubbles are really good and the person makes the picture look great. i ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Yoruichi

    Oh wow. this is really good! the shading is really good and whenever i see this style drawings it makes me want to learn how to draw like that even ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Avatar.

    These are pretty dodgy because they were either done in my school planner or in my notebook. I know the faces are a bit fat but. :-/ they were done ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Avatar.

    Thanks guys for your comments! They're really nice and so helpful! I am gonna post some more avatar drawings on this thread that I am going to start later so ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Evony- the new planet

    The full version is in the fantasy section at the bottom of the first page. ;) I'll get rid of the monkey part lol.

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bloodlust & Bloodloss chapter 1

    PLease can someone review? I know it's long but you don't have to read all of it. ;)

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Evony- the new planet (Chapter 1)

    Do you mean “meters”? No. english people spell it like that. americans spell it with meters. they also spell color like that whereas we spell it like colour. don't know ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bloodlust & Bloodloss chapter 1

    It's very long but please don't stop because of it... this is my drafted version which is being reviewed. you saw a preview and so here is part 1. when ...

    Jan 5, 2010


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen