User avatar

MysticalBlood

MysticalBlood

  • Art & Photography Re: Guess Who! (PG?)

    Nice i love these lots, the shading is excellent and the eyes are beautiful. one thing about the eyes on the third one, they seems a bit too wide and ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow

    Oh these are gorgeous! We did indeed get plenty of snow over here in Britain! Nice pictures, love the angles, especially the ones you took in the dark. Anyway, keep ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Another Manga

    okie dokie. I tried to copy But it didn't come out very good...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Heaven and Hell (not fixed title)

    i know i messed up with the comma's, i wrote it half a year ago but i know where comma's should go now... i don't think i checked it through ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Heaven and Hell (not fixed title)

    thanks there's loads more.. i've done about 30 + pages, maybe 40... i don't really know. When i've done that i'll start writing upthe full version.

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: That's So Edward

    OMG so funny! This isn't even a review, it's just me saying fantastic! Loved it! Ending is sooo funny.

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Heaven and Hell (not fixed title)

    Just page one of my story i left a while ago. Part One – the before time. Locked in a memory The silent night flooded the dark corridor of an ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Another Manga

    the man is supposed to be creepy. :smt004

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: German Shepherd pup

    Omg I absolutely love this drawing! It is sooo cute!!! I am rubbish at drawing animals but this is amazing! It looks a little cartoony because of the colours, but ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Another Manga

    @fantasy you remind me of a girl I know called taryn... I can not spell the name but you remind me so much! If you are taryn then lol! Edit: ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Another Manga

    Ok... yes. Lots of manga drawings, but what am i to name them? :P I'm loving the style and can't help but draw draw draw! tell me what you think ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: To Classy and Silent

    OMG! This is adorable! i love it! The colours are mad and it just seems to explode everywhere... it looks to me like a boot or something on the dinosaurs ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Incognito Art Gallery [ 01/26/10 ]

    Wow, nice work, you've got the shading correct, but maybe you could strengthen the lines so it does show up in the scanner... they are very faint here. plus, maybe ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Guard pictures

    Do you mean like this kind of thing?

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga-two girls

    Yeah I know the hand is pretty dodgy... I was trying to copy, I'll make it work. :)

    Jan 27, 2010


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly