User avatar

MysticalBlood

MysticalBlood

  • Art & Photography Re: Assassins Creed drawings

    :) I dunno if i already posted them but here you go. :) close ups: (i forgot to colour a bit of his cape lol) (My own version of Altair ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Bad blood (Not sur eon the name :-/ help please!)

    i sarted this ages ago for a magazine fiction section, but they stopped having it in their magazine so i decided to carry on with it and so i am ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Darkness Comes With Many Foes

    Ah hey I remember this from tomb raider eidos forums lol! I loved it and I just think this seems amaturish now, first of all you have quite a lot ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Fallen Angel Halo

    Hey tarryn!!! ;) I really like your poem!!! Definitely reminds me ofthe stuff you do at writers club . :D I like your rhyming too!!! I'm rubbish at reviews so ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tomb Raider

    Hello, I am AspiringAuthorA..M. and shall be your reviewer for today. About your second drawing. It just did not quite look like Lara. For a second I could have sworn ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Morganville Vampires

    NO that would take forever. i do not write on my ipod touch... ugh, hate them but they're nice every so often... if i cba to get the laptop out ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Morganville Vampires

    Ah I always make spelling mistakes lol and I do have trouble with the five senses and grr iPod touches are annoying! Not accurate. Thanks anyway!

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Inspired by Hundertwasser

    OMG these are amazing! if not slightly blurred but i love them! You could make the lines bolder by using wax crayons (if i remember correctly) unless you already have... ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Morganville Vampires

    i've done some more. :) Half an hour earlier The sun rained down on Claire’s face, causing her to raise her arm and shield her sight. It was bad enough ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Edward ;)

    thank youuu!!! his lips are suppposed to be downwards lolz. :)

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Edward ;)

    Sorry for bad quality and if i had a scanner i would use it but i don't... ah damn. is the picture side ways? ooopsies.... hope it's not that bad ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Morganville Vampires

    I just wrote my best Morganville fan ficiton... well.. i think it's good. please take your time in reading it... point out any mistakes and most commonly, mine is in ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Pandora

    i know it's fan fiction but it's not got any of the characters from the film in it. :P and this was just a quick thing i did in my ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Pandora

    it helps if you've seen the film 'Avatar'. an avatar is a man made being made by scientists... i guess i should mention that in my full version. :-/

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Pandora

    Yeah yeah, most people might know by now I'm a big Avatar fan! I just wrote this in my citizenship lesson after i finished my work. :) I stared at ...

    Feb 1, 2010


Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington