User avatar

MysticalBlood

MysticalBlood

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The death of the Sun

    The sun was blindingly bright and yet so deadly. Today was the day the sun was supposed to die. Of course I felt frightened, but what can you do when ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Mind Explosion Comic Strip

    ha ha the colours look amazing and it's quite funny! It seemed like you had to cramp the writing on, therefore making it hard for me to read. But i ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Demonata fan fiction part 1

    thanks! I haven't started part two because I'm quite busy, but I'll post it here when i can. :P :elephant:

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Demonata fan fiction part 1

    I scream as a hideous demon pins me to the ground. Its hands grope for my guts, I squeal and wriggle, trying to get free. I fail. The fingers have ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Light of a diamond

    ok thanks, it was on my mobile phone that i took the picture with so i can't focus on certain things, but thanks for the reviews! it really helps a ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Avatar.

    ha ha thanks. :)

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Attempted photography (2)

    erm... i'm sorry but this is really unattractive in many ways. i don't want to come across as rude but it's just quite an ugly photo and looks really boring. ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Light of a diamond

    Artistic.jpg I was quite bored, and had an artistic moment... this is me, messing around, posing... i think it's really good! Tell me what you think please. :elephant:

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Canary (A painting that i started on Saturday!!!)

    ->It's nice how it looks as though her hand is floating, and you have a brilliant painting style. I'm not very good at painting, but i think your painting looks ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: On a snowy day.

    omg this is awesome! We got loads of snow over here this winter, and you're pretty by the way. :P Like how white everything looks... and nice finger pose ha ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing of a guy..

    Wow this is truly amazing, you can tell it's a guy. But unfortunately, he looks as though he's just been mown flat buy a lawn mower ha ha. I love ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Foolish love

    Did it rhyme? I didnt notice! Thanks anyway!

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Submission Call For YWS News!

    i might submit something... I'll get thinking... i just hope my grammar isn't too bad.

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Foolish love

    His lips brushed against mine and sent and electrifying shiver down my spine. I groped for his hair and pulled him closer, our bodies were entwined as we kissed and ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Middle of the Afternoon

    beautiful, although it looses it's beauty because i can only view it by scrolling. perhaps you can make the picture smaller? upload it onto tinypic, that's what i do. But ...

    Mar 26, 2010


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy