-
Re: Breaking Dawn add on
oh yeah damn, forgot about that. :P
Apr 27, 2010 -
Re: My art homework :)
This is really good, even for your age! I can't even paint, but I like all of it. I can't really review well because I'm quite busy, but I just ...
Apr 27, 2010 -
Re: Skins
ha ha yeah i know it wasn't perfect, i was writing it on here because i couldn't really be bothered to open up miscrosoft word. :P and plus i had ...
Apr 26, 2010 -
Re: Skins
Ok... i'm a huge skins fan at the moment, just had to write a short fan fic about Tony ;) *HUGE SPOILER* Black, nothingness... i could see nothing. I wanted ...
Apr 26, 2010 -
Re: Doodles <3
I really don't know who they are. I just typed in mangaa cartoons and anime.
Apr 17, 2010 -
Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's
it looks much better in real life, my camera is a little fuzzy.
Apr 15, 2010 -
Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's
I'll try but i have no idea what it is! :p i'll look for a pic on google. :D
Apr 14, 2010 -
Re: Venetian Inspired Mask
Well i'm not going to do a proper review but i love what you've done' it's very pretty and the swirls are really beautiful!!! It stands out a lot. It's ...
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: My Back Yard
This is beautiful!!! The rays of the sun coming through the branches looks truly amazing! You've captured the moment and you have an eye for photography! The only thing i ...
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: Graphics Garage :P
Awe i love that last photo! The cat is adorable, i love your latest photo's... can i just say? the first photo of the house is a bit boring... anyway ...
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's
no it's not part of the bow, it's just a bit of her belt, and yeah i know it looks like she's scratching her butt. that's because i can't draw ...
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's
ok... well it was just a random doodle and i know the eyes are dodgy... thanks anyway. and i didn't scan it, i don't have a scanner! I used my ...
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's
Ok... I'm going to post some of my drawings and photo's etc on here, but mostly it'll be drawings... rarely photo's. Tribal girl- Close up:
Apr 12, 2010 -
Re: Neytiri and Jake Sulley
I've edited bits of it, not major edits, but i've changed Jake's jaw and you might see other changes as well. close up: It looks a lot better in real ...
Apr 12, 2010 -
Re: Photo Exhibition [3]
Wow, i have to say i love them all except the last one. It just looks bland, dead and pretty boring. No offence... but i love all the others! All ...
Apr 12, 2010
