User avatar

MysticalBlood

MysticalBlood

  • Art & Photography Re: Jenthura's Drawing Thread

    hi again Jenthura! You're skull drawing is simply amazing! The skull looks completely perfect! I love it!!! The shading is very well done! And your new drawings... well... wow! The ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Mermaids are evil

    oh my god, this is amazing! I can't really review much, it would be better if it wasn't blurry, but from what i can see this looks so detailed! The ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's

    ha ha everything looks rubbish underneath her face, that's why i'm going to rub everything out except the top of her body.

    May 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's

    It was a quick picture, i just looked down when i saw the dog and snapped a photo. but i quite like the shadow... hmmm... thanks anyway!

    May 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's

    Yep, i pretty much can't draw without something to copy from... I'm taking art for my GCSE exams so that'll help me improve.

    May 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's

    A dog! I took this a while back and have been dying to post it somewhere. I just couldn't find it... anyway, this random dog just appeared by my feet ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tomb Raider Underworld

    Yeah thanks, but her nose in the original picture is really thin, and yeah i noticed the eye is odd... Thanks anyway!

    May 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tomb Raider Underworld

    Here's my drawing of Lara Croft from the 8th tomb raider game, Tomb Raider Underworld. The lips are a bit odd, but please review and comment. Thanks. :) photo014wo.jpg

    May 8, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Luke Pasqualino (AKA Freddie from Skins)

    Thanks for the review, i edited it slightly, but the nose is slightly dodgy, but i think it looks lots better. :P here it is. Fred.jpg the bottom of the ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Morning Dew

    These are incredible! I love the droplets of water! Nothing needs changing, but I see you like leaves. :elephant: keep up the photography :)

    May 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Luke Pasqualino (AKA Freddie from Skins)

    Yeah yeah and his nose IS dodgy... so... you know. maybe my nose isn't exactly a replica but it's close enough to it i think... hmmm.... i'll try editing it ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Luke Pasqualino (AKA Freddie from Skins)

    This is my quick drawing which took me about 55 minutes to complete. I hope you like it, and the orange light is very annoying but it's the best I ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Would you read Veronica Mars?

    well... I watch it occasionally but I don't know how it ends. But all my friends watch it and have the DVD sets so I could get them to read ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Mushroom, Mushroom!

    wow! these are all so very good! Your style is fun and quirky and the colours are bright and colourful. i have to say you're very good at art. Ace ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Skins

    okie doke, your review is helpful. ;) i'm trying to brush up on things, and i'm refreshing my memory by watching the first ep of second series. ;)

    Apr 27, 2010


Born to read. Forced to work.
— Khushi17Bansal