User avatar

MysticalBlood

MysticalBlood

  • Art & Photography Re: It's been a while =O

    Oh my goodness i love these! The girl is my favourite, and you hardly notice she's missing and arm anyway. Ok, I'll try and review, but i'm not very good ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's

    :D yeah the anime is a bit demented where the hair is. and noodle is a girl... :D thanks for the review anyway!

    May 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's

    Please review???? :D

    May 17, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's

    nope, sorry. I don't like colouring in, i'm not very good at it. but i'm starting another gorillaz drawing of the girl, Noodle. :) Well, done some more pictures. :) ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Good doggie...

    Awe! This is cute! The shading looks great! Literally! But i suggest you clean the picture up a little with a rubber since it looks quite dirty. You could try ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl Portrait (Focusing on Hair)

    I love this! Since you just want us to focus on the hair, I'll focus on the hair (but i might still say something about the face). You can create ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kakashi

    This is really great! I love manga drawings, so i'll do my best to review this. :) I really like your colouring, it's really good, and suits the character. one ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's

    More drawings :) Random manga girl i made up. :p Gorillaz! Here are some close ups of each individual character: Murdock 2-D Russel Noodle Do tell me if i got ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Jessy

    So... manga? Hm... i can see where you're coming from, but the eyes need eyelashes, or just look at this picture for hints on manga eyes: But i bet, with ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Little Bird

    Oh my days! This is beautiful! The colours are so bright; it's all just so pretty! My mum thinks so too, i love love love it! Tell your mum she's ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Assassins Creed- Altair

    yep, that's what gave me the idea, and oh well... um i haven't written any more because i've been so busy with other stuff! argh... and yeah, but he did ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Take Me. (Anime)

    OK, my first thought was amazing! but when i looked at the detail i noticed how her right arm is bending in two places, and how her legs awkwardly stick ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: MysticalBlood's drawings and photo's

    a trace? I had the computer to look at and tried to copy his body, but yeah i know. I really couldn't see much detail towards those area's, i think ...

    May 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pudin's Image Shack

    oh jesus these are beautiful! You can really capture the moment! I love the first one the most... it's just so... happy, it made my heart flip when i saw ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Piano

    I play the piano! This is very good, the only thing i don't like about this is that is looks dirty, and you should have used straight lines to draw ...

    May 11, 2010


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero