User avatar

MysticalBlood

MysticalBlood

  • Art & Photography Re: Ezio- traditional & Digital

    it's supposed to be blurry, but whatever. thanks anyway! I'm glad you like my ezio drawings!

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Rated 'E' = Everyone!!!!

    Oh my god! The last one is definitely the best! Your cat just looks so peaceful and cute, and the angle is perfect! I love love love it! One thing ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Ezio- traditional & Digital

    So, i did a drawing of Ezio Auditorie Da Firenze a while back, and I've decided to share it with you. The traditional, and the digitally edited ones i enhanced ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bayonetta

    mm... thanks... i know, i was using a reference, and i think her ear was up there anyway. I noticed that about the nose, and thanks overall anyway. Your review ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bayonetta

    My Bayonetta drawing, and surprisingly, it only took me a few hours. :) Anyway, comment whatever, i'm not bothered about ways to improve it, but i'd just like to see ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Try being me

    thanks i know, it was just a quicky.

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Try being me

    Thanks, i know there are some things that sound misplaced and odd, but i'm glad you like the second version. :)

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Try being me

    Yup. Thanks. :) Is this by any chance better? Try being me, Waking up every morning, Holding your breath, Silently worrying… Arriving home from school, Holding your breath, Silently worrying, ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Try being me

    I thought of writing this last night, and it's about the loss of a loved one. Someone very close to me who died recently. Anyway, tell me what you think. ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The scheme of death

    This is just a beginning bit i have drafted today to a short story i'm writing. Please review it. xD PROLOGUE The moment when everything seems to be ok, but ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Story Book Cover? :]

    This is very good! I love the style you have drawn in! the girl to the right looks very stiff and a wooden, i suggest you give it more life ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Flower

    wow... this is just great! i love your style and your colouring techniques. This is very admirable. :D well done.

    May 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga girl

    I'm really please with this, i didn't copy it from anything ha ha. I hope you like it too. :p Manga.jpg Like it, review it, whatever. :D ~Mystic

    May 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Bloodloss & Bloodlust (redrafted)

    Ha ha thanks. This only part of chapter one, everything is explained later on, and with me, it's either too long or too rushed. It's so frustrating. I haven't finished ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: LastPaladin Photos!

    WOW. i really like these! especially the second one! I see you like suns? anyway, i can't really say much about these. just that they're so good! the third one ...

    May 23, 2010


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper