User avatar

MysticalBlood

MysticalBlood

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter, Voldemort and a cookie.

    Haha omg. I think everything has been said but lol this was VERY funny and random. xD I LOVE IT. Keep up the... amazingly short and funny stories. Also, don't ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Breaking Dawn add on

    OK. thanks for the reviews everybody. @hockeyfan87... I'm english, therefore i spell the english way. We spell favourite 'favourite'. not 'favorite'. That's the american spelling. sorry but i hate it ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Plants

    it's not yellow lol! I took the photo at night and the light makes the paper look yellow. xD And no, it's a long stick and i used an ink ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Plants

    haha thanks! whoo. xD

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Plants

    thanks guys! I'll try resizing them! And none of it's rushed haha. it took me ages. xD

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Florence photography

    Thank you guys! I know... The sizes are an issue, and a pest. It's just, they turn out fine on other websites. :/ I'll have a go at resizing them ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Plants

    Ok, so these are some things i did in my art class. The first one doesn't have excellent camera quality, but i've been told it's A* work, which is really ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Florence photography

    haha ok thanks allmixedup. :)

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Which Photo?

    Hi! I'm a deviantart member too! I've added you to my deviantwatch. :) (tombraidergal) I think the rainbow is the best, i just love the way you've focused on the ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Florence photography

    Thanks yeah i know, i hate resizing them though, I resized them for other things and they looked fine, just obviously not here. :/

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Florence photography

    I'm sorry i haven't been on here in ages, so sorry about not giving any reviews or posting things I've been busy. :? Here's some of my photography from Florence. ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Band Of Brothers

    OK, thanks. i think i'll redraft the whole thing haha. xD your review helped a lot!

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Band of Brothers- Spiers

    yeah i did kind of rush the writing. thanks anyway. XD i might just draw his whole body next time. glad i've found somone who watches bob!

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Band of Brothers- Spiers

    Here's another Band of Brothers drawing. This time of spears. :3 spiers.jpg anyway, please comment and hope you like. :pirate3:

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Band Of Brothers

    I didn't spell 'realised' incorrectly actually. Grr. I'm British, and we don't use a 'Z', but we can if we want. I really don't get the whole lose thing, is ...

    Jul 28, 2010


here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings