-
Re: the moon (NIKON CAMERA. NEED HELP)
Thanks! I have a tripod actually, it's all my dad's photography kit. It's been passed on to me but i'm just not sure how to use it. he fell ill ...
Jan 18, 2011 -
Re: the moon (NIKON CAMERA. NEED HELP)
What lense? Um... uh... well that's a dumb question to ask me haha. I have two and they're both my dads which i've inherited. he taught me the basics... and ...
Jan 18, 2011 -
Re: the moon (NIKON CAMERA. NEED HELP)
OK, so i've wanting to take pictures of planets and so forth for AGES now. and i just don't know how. i've looked it up everywhere and can't find a ...
Jan 18, 2011 -
Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood- The Courtesan
Ah yes. i know that my friend. I struggled with this one. i basically gave up in the end. and from where i was drawing it at first, it looked ...
Jan 17, 2011 -
Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood- The Courtesan
yeah, i know her body is long but argh i just didn't want to change it after adding all that detail. thank you for the review! and yeah, i kind ...
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood- The Courtesan
Ha ha. I know i haven't posted anything on here lately but i've not really had any time for drawing lately. School work and stuff. So... i did this today, ...
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: Skandar Keynes [pencil]
YES! it does look like him! i think everyone's pretty much said everything so all i can say is that this is amazing, the shading is amazing and just... well ...
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: Boy 1
OK! So, well done! I love manga art! I especially love this one. the hair looks perfect, as does his nose and mouth. However, the shoulders are a little too ...
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: Supernatural Fan Fiction (so far.)
yes. thank you! *noms on cookie* I'm about a quarter way through the chapter. i'll write a little more later i think. Thank you guys!!! :)
Jan 16, 2011 -
Re: Anime...?
OK! I love this! You've really captured the manga style, and yes, the eyes are meant to be big, but that eye just seems too big. maybe make it smaller ...
Jan 14, 2011 -
Re: Supernatural Fan Fiction (so far.)
haha no it's just what i had written so far haha. i'm still writing the first chapter. i've got a lot of school work, so i'm being slow and once ...
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: Supernatural Fan Fiction (so far.)
Awe thanks guys! I'm all for Sam myself. I do love Dean... but sammie for always. anyways, i've written a little bit more for your pleasure. xD “Ah! Dude, that’s ...
Jan 6, 2011 -
Re: Breaking Dawn add on
I know they are married haha. no idea why i put 'boyfriend' and not 'husband'. i know that now. and i didn't put jacob in because at the time i ...
Dec 8, 2010 -
Re: Supernatural Fan Fiction (so far.)
thank you! That means so much! HA! I want to marry sam, and i dislike the woman Jared has married who played ruby... that demon. she was called ruby right? ...
Dec 3, 2010 -
Re: Supernatural Fan Fiction (so far.)
This is just what i've written of my fan fiction so far, it would help if you've seen every season up until now. Season 6. PROLOGUE As the two brothers ...
Dec 1, 2010
