-
Re: Battle of the Bands
Keane! urrggh velvet revlover annoy me so much Keane Vs Eagle Eye Cherry (anyone remember him?)
Mar 30, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Nirvana Nirvana vs Sublime
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Presidents of the USA (wholly on virtue of the peaches song) vs Live
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: What type of (blank) are you?
1. Dammit Ani you stole mine, so I'll go with sloth 2. Cornflakes 3. Purple 4. Chester 5. Salt water 6. jupiter 7. On my left elbow
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Eh I figured why not, my hair needs a wash in this phot though, lol.
Feb 11, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Tess> Damn I wish I had hair like that lol!
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: Names
My name is Gaayathri (yes honestly that is what it is) no middle name
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: The Young Writers Club?
I was a memeber of TYWC from 1997 onwards although my activness came and went. I stopped frequenting it a couple of years ago but never really had the heart ...
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Lol, c'mon crysi thats not a bad pic, you look cute!
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Wow, how did it take me so long to find this thread? Its so interesting seeing the faces behind the names lol. I'm not gonna post a picture of myself ...
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: Heritage
My heritage is pretty boring, pure Indian down both sides of the family tree, but I was born and raised in New Zealand and my parents were born and raised ...
Jan 16, 2005 -
Re: Favourite summer holiday spots
I just got back from five fantastic days in Northland (the north part of the New Zealand) as it is summer down here for us southern hemisphere folk, but I ...
Jan 16, 2005 -
Re: Censorship
I think censorship insults the intelligence of the population, especially censorship on moral grounds as it usurps the right of an individual to choose what is "right" for them in ...
Jan 8, 2005 -
Re: Banned books
Um, I'd just like to point out that the list is of the most freequently CHALLENGED books of the given time period, they are not actually banned.
Dec 11, 2004 -
Re: Get rid of the penny
Well in New Zealand we got rid of 1Cent and 2 Cent coins aeons ago. However the debate is now whether we should get rid of the 5 cent coin, ...
Nov 21, 2004
