User avatar

Myriadne

  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Keane! urrggh velvet revlover annoy me so much Keane Vs Eagle Eye Cherry (anyone remember him?)

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Nirvana Nirvana vs Sublime

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Presidents of the USA (wholly on virtue of the peaches song) vs Live

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of (blank) are you?

    1. Dammit Ani you stole mine, so I'll go with sloth 2. Cornflakes 3. Purple 4. Chester 5. Salt water 6. jupiter 7. On my left elbow

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Eh I figured why not, my hair needs a wash in this phot though, lol.

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Tess> Damn I wish I had hair like that lol!

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    My name is Gaayathri (yes honestly that is what it is) no middle name

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Club?

    I was a memeber of TYWC from 1997 onwards although my activness came and went. I stopped frequenting it a couple of years ago but never really had the heart ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Lol, c'mon crysi thats not a bad pic, you look cute!

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Wow, how did it take me so long to find this thread? Its so interesting seeing the faces behind the names lol. I'm not gonna post a picture of myself ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Heritage

    My heritage is pretty boring, pure Indian down both sides of the family tree, but I was born and raised in New Zealand and my parents were born and raised ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite summer holiday spots

    I just got back from five fantastic days in Northland (the north part of the New Zealand) as it is summer down here for us southern hemisphere folk, but I ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    I think censorship insults the intelligence of the population, especially censorship on moral grounds as it usurps the right of an individual to choose what is "right" for them in ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Banned books

    Um, I'd just like to point out that the list is of the most freequently CHALLENGED books of the given time period, they are not actually banned.

    Dec 11, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    Well in New Zealand we got rid of 1Cent and 2 Cent coins aeons ago. However the debate is now whether we should get rid of the 5 cent coin, ...

    Nov 21, 2004


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)