User avatar

Myriadne

  • Other Poetry Re: Poems From Long Ago!

    You have a lovely fluid style that reminds me of Tennyson. I like fear the best because it just flows so well and conveys your meaning expertly, I didint like ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Scented

    Thanks for your comments

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: untitled

    This sounds like a greeting card, I don't mean it in bad way :) I just mean that you express your feelings so simply and sweetly :) I think maybe ...

    Nov 23, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Adverbs...

    It is true, not minimal perse, but a piece should not be overly adjective or adverb heavy. It simply goes back to the old adage "show don't tell" Instead of ...

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: How Come?

    This is interesting and has good intentions. However I do feel that the rhyme scheme is a bit forced, and the repetition of the rhetorical question does tire quickly. It ...

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Scented

    Elegant. you called me that day you said I smelled like silk does silk smell? wafting at you as you walk d'you inhale and think mmmmm silk. Like others sniff ...

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Archive Re: The Dark Ones

    "We should go." With that he turned away from the deceptive scene below and walked down t he path wihich led to the base of the cliff. Audra glared, Always ...

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Practice

    Somtimes when you're felling "blocked" or fuzzy a good thing to do is to find a piece of writing by an author you like and write something about a different ...

    Nov 22, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: "ROSES"

    I like this a lot. The first two stanzas are magic. I also really like what you are saying in the third stanza, however it does feel a bit disjointed. ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get rid of the penny

    Well in New Zealand we got rid of 1Cent and 2 Cent coins aeons ago. However the debate is now whether we should get rid of the 5 cent coin, ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Oh Gray Threads!

    Very nice! Theres just one line that reads a little clumsily to me, for embolden throughout your body It just doesn't seem quite right. Otherwise I enjoyed this greatly :)

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Hello

    Oooh well done, yes you are right. In both cases, thats why I stopped becoming particularly active there. I still drop buy every now and then, but its not the ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    The whole cocaine thing was part of the fact Coca Cola was originally marketed as a patent medicine, difficult to believe but its true. Back in 1885 cocaine was quite ...

    Nov 21, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Hello

    Nice place you've got here Nate, you may (or most probably may not) remember me as Starlight from TYWC.

    Nov 21, 2004


Attention is the beginning of devotion.
— Mary Oliver, Upstream