User avatar

Myriadne

  • Other Poetry Re: Needing You

    Nice poem, its sweet. Each time I'm sad, you're always there To solve my problems and listen to my deepest fears. Waiting to mend it all with a single kiss. ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [War]

    I liked this, you have captured feeling and that is often very difficult to do, good job! One small thing that is purely personal, I didint like the line "this ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Undefiled

    I love your use of languge, it is wonderful. Just a small nitpick though, She knew the second the shawl fell from her shoulders and the saw the purity that ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Heritage

    My heritage is pretty boring, pure Indian down both sides of the family tree, but I was born and raised in New Zealand and my parents were born and raised ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite summer holiday spots

    I just got back from five fantastic days in Northland (the north part of the New Zealand) as it is summer down here for us southern hemisphere folk, but I ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Fairy Tale of Childhood

    Thanks for the comments and crit I really appreciate it :)

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Fairy Tale of Childhood

    Do you remember when we used to play limbs intertwined one person two heads? How about the coppery taste of blood As I pulled your first Tooth? A callous sacrifice ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: 11

    Please post things one at a time. I will just crit the first one. I really liked it, it reminded me of Delerium from the sandman comics. Personally I like ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: [Last night.]

    I waited last night, My hair in place for you, Hours of finding a perfect top,

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    I think censorship insults the intelligence of the population, especially censorship on moral grounds as it usurps the right of an individual to choose what is "right" for them in ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Long Sleeves

    Your rhyme scheme is good, its natural and doesn't seem forced. I think you have done a good job with this poem.

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: innocence (for tai though you'll never read this)

    I think this is a truly excellent poem because it actually made me feel something. Wonderfully written, I have no critiscism at all.

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Helpless Without My Friends

    I agree with matt. I really like the last stanza which is where you truly seem to capture the emotion. Fix the grammar and it would be a lot better ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Falling For You

    Your rhyme scheme is very natural and works well up till the last line which in my opinion doesn't really fit very well. Other than that I found this very ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Get Used To It

    I am going to be blunt because I am tired. I think this has a lot of potential but as it stands it is very two dimensional. You don't really ...

    Jan 8, 2005


Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk