-
Re: Cleansing
I need a shower to wash away the residue of you Exfoliate away this crust of old memories Serenade myself into oblivion beneath the gushing stream Etch the word with ...
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: Scented
Hee just thought I'd blow my own trumpet a bit but this poem has been published :) in an anthology of teenage writing.
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: More of Tara's ramblings ;)
This baisically a piece of prose, nice message, but to me it is prose not poetry.
Feb 10, 2005 -
Re: Trapped In A Memory
While I don't think that poetry needs purpose, this didint really hold me. You haven't captured the emotion. What I would say is go back and re-write, and try and ...
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: Tickle-Me Elmos
Not your best work. The biggest problem I have with this poem is it is too wordy, everything is overstated. Go back to feelings, even if you don't think there ...
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: [Your wish]
I really liked this one and don't have any crit :) great job, this poem really speaks to me.
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Tess> Damn I wish I had hair like that lol!
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: Names
My name is Gaayathri (yes honestly that is what it is) no middle name
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: The Young Writers Club?
I was a memeber of TYWC from 1997 onwards although my activness came and went. I stopped frequenting it a couple of years ago but never really had the heart ...
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Lol, c'mon crysi thats not a bad pic, you look cute!
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: Darkness Falls
Suicide poems need to be undertaken very very carefully, they can be good if approached in the right way, however more often than not they end up tacky cliched or ...
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Wow, how did it take me so long to find this thread? Its so interesting seeing the faces behind the names lol. I'm not gonna post a picture of myself ...
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: wordance
Galatea, your poetry is wonderful, like a fine wine that goes down smoothly but is intensely intoxicating. You have such a wonderful way with words, bravo with this piece.
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: couldn't care less
I didint really like it on first reading, but on second reading I picked up lots of little nuances and images that I really like. This one of those poems ...
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: Possession
I really like the last stanza and the second half of the first stanza. I don't know why but the first half of the first stanza from "personally, I know ...
Jan 24, 2005
