User avatar

Myriadne

  • Other Poetry Re: Reflections

    Mirror mirror on the wall Who’s the fairest of them all You with your dark hair and dusky eyes Lips a sinners plum Each word a delicate blossom Spilling, sweet ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: petals blowing in the summer wind

    I loved the line "but you could always fake expensive things like love". I liked this one a lot. You have captured something here and it is brilliant.

    May 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: bye-bye, birdie

    I really like this poem, you have a great sense of language and how to make words work well together.

    May 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sing

    I really liked this, it has a great flow and your imagery is gorgeous! The only crit I have is that I personally don't like the last stanza, "City lit ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Holding on

    This poem has potential. The way I see it, it is over-written. You are spoon feeding your reader what you mean. That said though, I am of the school of ...

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Keane! urrggh velvet revlover annoy me so much Keane Vs Eagle Eye Cherry (anyone remember him?)

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Nirvana Nirvana vs Sublime

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Presidents of the USA (wholly on virtue of the peaches song) vs Live

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kinda Depressed I Guess.......

    I really like this, you really capture the essence of your character. I do think however that the third stanza jarrs the flow of the poem a bit, it is ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Waste Away With Me

    Very nicely written, you have quite a tight structure and it flows well. Its very well balanced and easy to read, I quite like it :)

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cleansing

    Thanks for the comments, I guess you are right about "etch" I might change it.

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of (blank) are you?

    1. Dammit Ani you stole mine, so I'll go with sloth 2. Cornflakes 3. Purple 4. Chester 5. Salt water 6. jupiter 7. On my left elbow

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Eh I figured why not, my hair needs a wash in this phot though, lol.

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Counting Days

    It starts of well but looses its threads as it goes on, I think you need to tighten your style and focus the poem more.

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Trapped Over 13

    This poem has potential but I think it could do with some tweaking. I like the first line of the first stanza, it got me intrigued. However I didint like ...

    Feb 10, 2005


Ghosts, demons, and ghouls cannot scare the cat's underling.
— TheMulticoloredCyr