-
Re: Reflections
Mirror mirror on the wall Who’s the fairest of them all You with your dark hair and dusky eyes Lips a sinners plum Each word a delicate blossom Spilling, sweet ...
May 24, 2005 -
Re: petals blowing in the summer wind
I loved the line "but you could always fake expensive things like love". I liked this one a lot. You have captured something here and it is brilliant.
May 24, 2005 -
Re: bye-bye, birdie
I really like this poem, you have a great sense of language and how to make words work well together.
May 24, 2005 -
Re: Sing
I really liked this, it has a great flow and your imagery is gorgeous! The only crit I have is that I personally don't like the last stanza, "City lit ...
May 24, 2005 -
Re: Holding on
This poem has potential. The way I see it, it is over-written. You are spoon feeding your reader what you mean. That said though, I am of the school of ...
May 24, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Keane! urrggh velvet revlover annoy me so much Keane Vs Eagle Eye Cherry (anyone remember him?)
Mar 30, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Nirvana Nirvana vs Sublime
Mar 22, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Presidents of the USA (wholly on virtue of the peaches song) vs Live
Mar 16, 2005 -
Re: Kinda Depressed I Guess.......
I really like this, you really capture the essence of your character. I do think however that the third stanza jarrs the flow of the poem a bit, it is ...
Feb 23, 2005 -
Re: Waste Away With Me
Very nicely written, you have quite a tight structure and it flows well. Its very well balanced and easy to read, I quite like it :)
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Cleansing
Thanks for the comments, I guess you are right about "etch" I might change it.
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: What type of (blank) are you?
1. Dammit Ani you stole mine, so I'll go with sloth 2. Cornflakes 3. Purple 4. Chester 5. Salt water 6. jupiter 7. On my left elbow
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Eh I figured why not, my hair needs a wash in this phot though, lol.
Feb 11, 2005 -
Re: Counting Days
It starts of well but looses its threads as it goes on, I think you need to tighten your style and focus the poem more.
Feb 11, 2005 -
Re: Trapped Over 13
This poem has potential but I think it could do with some tweaking. I like the first line of the first stanza, it got me intrigued. However I didint like ...
Feb 10, 2005
