-
Re: Hello!!
Hey, Katie :D Welcome to YSW! Hope you enjoy it here ;) Just as daydreamer9 said, YSW is just like a huge international family - I've joined last week so ...
Feb 10, 2009 -
Re: I'm bad at subject lines so....CHEESE
Hey, DLDzioba :D Welcome to YWS! Hope you'll enjoy it here ;) MySunshine
Feb 10, 2009 -
Re: hey ^^
Just wanted to tell you guys that I've now posted my story "You kept me alive". I'd appreciate reviews of any kind ;) Thanks, MySunshine
Feb 10, 2009 -
Re: hey ^^
Heyy! Welcome to YWS!!! Before you post some of you ah-mazinggg workk let's get down to the rules. Can't escape that can ya? 1. The 2:1 ratio. Yep, before you ...
Feb 9, 2009 -
Re: Hey =]
Hey, welcome to YSW! I'm sure you'll enjoy it very much here :D I recently joined as well, and I certainly do! Wow, that's amazing! You finished 2 books already? ...
Feb 9, 2009 -
Re: Meet Cookie
Hey, nice to meet you :D I just recently joined, too, so I don't know all that much about YWS, but I'd suggest reading the guidelines sooner or later. They're ...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: hey ^^
Sure :D Where are you from? ^^ Well, forget that. I think every other country will be better than Germany -_- Where does she live? The courses might be different ...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: hey ^^
Thanks for the nice welcome! :D:D I might just take you up on that and bug you with PMs ^^ Well, my hobbies and favorites? I love reading and writing. ...
Feb 6, 2009 -
Re: hey ^^
Hello, everyone~ I just registered here and thought I should introduce myself. I (or rather my parents) am originally from Korea, but I live in Germany. I'm in 12th grade ...
Feb 5, 2009
