Random avatar

MySunshine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey Nathan *waves* Welcome to YWS :D I was in London twice :D But it was too rainy for my taste ... Anyways, did you post some of your works ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello fellow writers!

    Hey Stela :D Welcome to YWS! Don't worry about settling in or finding new friends - that happens in a flash here, 'cause they're all really nice :D (I am, ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey :)

    Wow, we seem to have lots of things in common!! :D:D I also have trouble writing my thoughts down, either because I'm too lazy or because I don't know how ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey Ariana and welcome to YWS :D:D You sound like a really fun person ^^ So I assume you're in a drama class/club of sorts? Sounds awesome! I probably would ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey! Welcome to YWS :D:D Whoho, someone else from Europe :D Somehow, I don't see a whole lot of people from Europe, so it's great I'm not the only one ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: yay for newbies:)

    You will definitely improve here :D Just post some of your work, and you'll get lots of reviews showing you how to alter some stuff to make it better ;) ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey :)

    Hey Topaz :D Welcome to YWS - I hope you're enjoying it here ^^ I have to agree with the others; YWS is totally addicting, and I spend almost every ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Guys!! I'm just the new guy, don't mind me...

    Hey, Sabir and welcome to YWS! Wow, that was very detailed - you seem very intereting :D So, is Sabir just your username or your real name, if I may ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Welcome Drea :D:D Wow, those genres are cool ^^ Well, okay, I prefer cute and "harmless" stories, but I do enjoy some good creepy and scary ones as well. Let ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Kedu

    Hey Dee, and welcome to YWS!! :D I'm glad you found this site ^^ So, what kind of stories do you write? What genre do you like to read? Half-Nigerian ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey Leighton! Awesome you found YWS and welcome :D Haha, I know what you mean. My parents keep looking at me weirdly when I have a flash and keep typing ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: yay for newbies:)

    Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll have a great time her e :D:D So the questions have been asked already. What do you like to do? ;) MySunshine

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :]

    Hey balletbabe12! Welcome to YWS! :D:D Are you enjoying your time here? I hope so ^^ Well, what I can recommend is to read the rules of this site - ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hey kelseyhicks! Welcome to YWS! I hope you're enjoying it here :D So basically, all questions have been asked that I'd have asked as well ^^ Tell us some more ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! Just joined today

    Hey Zyth! Hope you're enjoying it here so far ;) I heard lots of great things about Singapore! I'm originally from South Korea, but I live in Germany now ^^ ...

    Feb 12, 2009


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah