Random avatar

MySunshine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All

    Hello, fellow European :D Welcome to YWS! Do you pronounce Sisser in any special way or just how it's spelled? Can you speak German? I tend to think that people ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Note on the Chat

    Thanks a bunch, Nate :D

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Smell that Fresh College Dropout Scent! mmmm!

    Welcome to YWS :D Rosey covered the rules, so I guess I'll just ask questions ;) What did you study before you dropped out? What are your favorite movies or ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey.

    Hey ShadowPrincess and welcome to YWS :D Just to add to Teddybear22's 3) - everyone's told to not use chatspeak, it's one of the rules. I'd check them out first, ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone! I'm new :)

    Hey, nice to meet you :D Welcome to YWS! Wow, you covered everything. I don't have anything left to ask :o To 4) I'm really short, too, but I call ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. :)

    Hey Lisa (my best friend's name is Lisa, too :D) Welcome to YWS! How are you liking it here so far? Well, it seems like everything has already been asked ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello darlings

    Hey Lauren~ Pleased to meet you ;) Well, since you're not "new" here per se, and the others already said everything concerning rules and such, I guess I'll have to ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellow writers!

    Hey Jesus Freak :D Welcome to YWS! Hope you're enjoying it here so far ^^ What genre do you write? Spiritual? Well, it's not a bad thing to believe in ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy

    Hey Sarah :D Welcome to YWS! Hope you're enjoying it here so far ^^ Well, just because we frequently hang out here and write doesn't mean you actually have to ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbe.

    Hey Lize (how do you pronouce that? ;))! Welcome to YWS :D I've been to the Netherlands when I was a kid. We always went to the beach :D So ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola. I'm new. :)

    Hey Ryan :D Welcome to YWS Be glad it's a common name! At least everyone knows how to pronouce it -_- What would your pen name be? ;) Wow, you ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new

    Welcome to YWS, Summer :D I have the same questions as Teddybear22, so tell us more about yourself ^^ Other than that, I can only agree with Lost_in_dreamland - everyone ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey Jade :D Welcome to YWS! I hope you're enjoying your time here so far ;) Well, all the questions I usually ask have been answered ... *looks for something ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hewow.

    Hey Sirius :D Welcome to YWS! I hope you feel a little more un-forced now (does that word even exist? *go checks up a dictionary*) because this site is really ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. Name's Mike. Glad to be here. Please don't eat me.

    Hey Mike, and welcome to YWS :D I'm sorry to hear that someone plagiarized your work, but still happy you found your way here ;) It's awesome and addicting *gets ...

    Mar 1, 2009


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan