-
Re: Another Newbie!!
Hey Anna - welcome to YWS :D I hope you're enjoying your time here so far? Tell us more about yourself! What are your hobbies? What genre do your stories ...
Mar 16, 2009 -
Re: Hey! I'm new here!
Welcome to YWS, Saphirra :D Well, we have lots of things in common, like the random and bookworm part ;) Good thing you joined - feel free to post something ...
Mar 16, 2009 -
Re: Hi Guys
Hey Ev :D Welcome to YWS! How are you liking it here so far? Since the rules have been covered ... why don't you tell me more about yourself? What ...
Mar 16, 2009 -
Re: Hello. I'm new here :)
Hello Poptimist :D All the rules have been covered and the questions answered ... :( That only leaves me with a huge "Welcome! :D" and "Feel free to ask for ...
Mar 15, 2009 -
Re: Back in the cave?
Hey Spraynard :D Welcome to YWS! Well, you can get someone called "mentor" to help you find your way around - the thread is a sticky and can be found ...
Mar 15, 2009 -
Re: um... im new.
Hey livexlaughxlovex15 and welcome to YWS :D Hope you're enjoying it here so far? Tell us more about yourself, why don't you? ;) What are your favorite movies and books? ...
Mar 15, 2009 -
Re: I'm a Newbie!
Hey Jessica! Welcome to YWS :D I guess since your sister's also a member here, we don't have to explain the rules? So what are your hobbies? Favorite movies and ...
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: umm...?
Hey Megan, and welcome to YWS :D Don't worry, it happens to everyone - YWS can really be a little confusing. But you've got a lot of people willing to ...
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: Hi, I'm new...
Hey ksjo95 - welcome to YWS :D Hope you're enjoying it here ^^ All the rules have been explained and all questions asked, so that only leaves me with agreeing ...
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: Knee-muh the poetry addict !
Hey Nema :D Welcome to YWS!! Ooh, I heard so many things about Egypt! I want to go there sometime! But - why don't you tell us a little more ...
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: Hey. Haven't ever really joined a forum seriously before.
Welcome to YWS, Dark Sploosh :D Hope you're enjoying it here so far ^^ As the rules have already been mentioned, I guess that leaves me with asking questions ... ...
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: Hi there :D
Hey Alex :D Welcome to YWS! Hope you're enjoying it here so far ;) Well, we'd still like to know more about you, though ^^ What are your hobbies? Your ...
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: Not from London
Hey Evacuating London! Welcome to YWS! I love Romance and chocolate chip cookies as well :D They're awesome and delicious ;) You don't sound boring ^^ But you could tell ...
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: Hey
Hey Lionheart, welcome to YWS :D You pretty much answered all the questions I was about to ask, and I see you've been told the rules as well ... How ...
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: Newby
Hey, Velvet - Welcome to YWS :D Paris is awesome! In fact, I'm going to be there for a week in October :D:D It's a good thing that my teacher ...
Mar 12, 2009
