Random avatar

MySunshine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Want some sunshine?

    Yeah, so I was bored and I thought I should write a little more about myself. Although it's a little late ... So. Where should I start? I won't reveal ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: the::crawl

    Hey Lizzard, and welcome to YWS :D You seem to be a very awesome person, and very experienced as well! So what kind of fiction do you write? What are ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Inbox Limit Increased By Factor of 10

    Thanks Nate :D You're the most awesomest person ever! I don't know if that's gramatically right or whatever, but I don't care.

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. :-)

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS :D You've come to the right place if you're looking for critiques! I can assure you, you'll improve a lot once you've started posting your ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Welcome to YWS, Autumn ... Audy :D I know A Fine Frenzy! *ecstatic* It's a she, right? At least I think so, because I've been listening to "Almost Lover" for ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey thirst :D Welcome ... back to YWS! I don't think we've met before, as I just joined last month ... But anyways! You're the first guy I know who's ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie Alert!

    That's good to hear :D Yeah, I know. Since there's going to be a Hollister downtown soon, they should think about importing Hershey's, so I can eat lots of it ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: A better portrayal of myself (I'm new)

    Wow, that's awesome! I wish I had that much experience -_- ... I don't even know if we have a local newspaper here. Well, actually, I think we do, but ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Critiques and Friends

    Hey luv2write and welcome to YWS :D You're at the right place if you're looking for someone to critique your work! Just post something on here and I'm sure there'll ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Raiyelle :D Welcome to YWS! I love your name - one of my friends is called "Rahel" and it's pronounced the same, I think. Actually, it was only because ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: A better portrayal of myself (I'm new)

    Hey PaperMoon! Welcome to YWS :D Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself? What are your hobbies besides writing? Do you write anything else besides poetry? What ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie Alert!

    Hey Smiley - love your name ;) Welcome to YWS! I hope you're enjoying your time here so far! We do have lots of things in common - I love ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Pay all attention to my intro thread.

    Welcome to YWS :D:D Your stories sound interesting - you should really post them here! I'll happily review them ;) I'd also like to know a little more about you! ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome to YWS, Sacramoushe! :D You sound like a fun girl ^^ I wouldn't dare to go onstage, though. Not for any reason *runs away* Haha, anyways ^^ What are ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Umm... hi

    Hey Peanut ;) I hope your enjoying it here so far! I see you've posted a lot already ^^ Why don't you tell me more about yourself? What genre do ...

    Mar 17, 2009


The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet