-
Re: The Ultimate 'I need a name' Place
I found this really good site that has tons of links to naming-sites:
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: If . . .
I'd say maybe for the depressed one - I assume s/he has a reason for it, like something that happened in the past - being blackmailed with the event or ...
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: Harassment: Good or Bad?
It depends how my story is coming along, I guess. If I'm stuck in a block again, I feel even more pressured and then I kinda panic because I don't ...
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: The Writer Incognito
Well, my family and close friends know I love to read, and they see me writing a lot, but I've never told them I want to write a novel. I ...
Mar 9, 2009 -
Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread
I have it all the time ... and it last for ages, and I can't really do anything about it, because nothing really helps. Sometimes, though, when I'm stuck on ...
Mar 8, 2009 -
Re: Poll
I use an outline as well, because it helps me keep my story straight. It's not detailed, but I jot down what it's about, what happens and where I want ...
Mar 7, 2009 -
Re: The Ultimate 'I need a name' Place
One of the sites I frequently go to to find names for my character is thinkbabynames.com. It's a really good site - it has names from different countries and such. ...
Mar 6, 2009 -
Re: If . . .
Hmm ... could you give us some more background of what the character's like and all that? That'd make it easier for us to think of how your MC would ...
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: If . . .
Well, the most effective way to blackmail me would be to threaten my family or friends. If your characters aren't criminals in any way, but are dedicated job-wise or something, ...
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: Would anyone like to fill out a questionnaire??
Sure~ why not? ;) Just PM me as well ^^
Mar 2, 2009 -
Re: Question for the Girls Here
I can't really say what I notice on a guy first . I'd say it's the overall appearance, but that's not really true. However, look-wise I pay attention to the ...
Feb 12, 2009 -
Re: Writing Requirements
Well, most importantly, I have to have something in mind to write. Mostly, I write on my computer, but notebooks or simply some sheets of paper help, too, in case ...
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: What inspires/inspired you?
There are lots of things that inspire me. Usually, it's music, or something I watched on TV. or anything else going on in my life. A lot of times it ...
Feb 6, 2009
