Random avatar

MySunshine

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Ring

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Darkness

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Guest

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    My Twilight-obsessive-phase is over. I still kind of like it, but I don't like it as much as I used to a few weeks ago. Maybe it's because the first ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Recommended Romance books?

    I enjoy reading Romance novels by Nora Roberts, Judith McNaught, Catherine Anderson and Nicholas Sparks ... They're generally really good, although Anderson tends to be a little sappy, I think.

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: 'Death of a Salesman'

    I was more or less forced to read it for my English AP class and it did make me wary to hear it's actually a play. However, I thought it ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    The first story I remember writing was when I was eight or something and got into the whole supernatural/fantasy stuff. It was about a unicorn and a troll and ... ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Forest

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help?

    Same here. The one you want to impress most with your story is (or should be ;)) yourself first. If you don't like it, then there's only a slight chance ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I have to read "Macbeth" by Shakespeare for my English AP class ... Besides that, I don't read anything right now.

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Would a character smoking in a novel bother you?

    If smoking is part of what defines the character, then it doesn't bother me at all. It's the same with swearing. I mean, if the character is like that, then ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help with my prologue!

    I personally liked the second one, as well. It just conveys the "fierceness" of the storm better and is much more ... let's say, appealing. However, I also agree with ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    The main influence I get is everyday life. Certain situations that happen to me or that I see happen might end up in one of my stories - a little ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What is your favorite atribute in a charcater?

    Mostly, I enjoy compassion and generally how a character interacts with other people. But I love wit, sarcasm and all that as well :D

    Feb 10, 2009


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria