Random avatar

MySunshine

  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    For my classes, I have to read "Macbeth" and "The Buddenbrooks" and so far, I definitely enjoy Shakespeare more, even though I don't understand part of it. I'm not reading ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Well, I have an account on FictionPress, too, although I have to admit I haven't been there for ages. My brother had this tool, kind of like that Stumble-thing, and ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you fear?

    Things I fear: - heights: I don't know why. I used to like it, and suddenly I don't ... - flying: might be because of all the plane crashes/movies I ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Hello?!" - Having a little disagreement with my dad, and that's what I usually say when I'm so frustrated that nothing else comes out ^^"

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    I'm reading Macbeth for school, and privately, I started with the Twilight Series all over again. I also read the Twilight Movie Companion, if looking at awesome pictures with some ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    I have celebrity crushes all the time xD Mostly, they are Korean singers or something like that, but I've been crushing on Robert Pattinson and Kellan Lutz since Twilight came ...

    Feb 6, 2009


Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild