Random avatar

MySunshine

  • Lounge, The Re: Demeter and Becki need you!

    I'd SO love to come! D: Even though I live in Germany ^^ But I don't know if I could make it. I still have school until the middle of ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    June -> I love you! I can't believe you did that, it must have taken you ages! You're an awesome friend, and I love chatting with you~ *showers June with ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    I generally like medical series, like Grey's Anatomy, House MD, the CSIs and such, and also Lost, The Mentalist, Moonlight and Bones.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Song Thing.

    16. Lips of an Angel - Hinder

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Any guys who like romance?

    I wouldn't really be able to tell you what romance novel you would like ... Nicholas Sparks does write nice novels, but I have to agree with KnightlyAngel - something ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Facebook?

    Haha, I was so happy to find the YWS-group on Facebook! I didn't even know there was one, but I was bored and typed it- at first, there were weird ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl From Twilight?

    Huh. But Bella's not a vampire yet, is she? :? Yeah, I noticed during interviews that both Kristen and Robert tend to speak very ... incoherent, so to speak. I ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you Bleeding Rose's friend?

    I didn't know her, but I'm very sad to hear she's not doing well :( Give her my best wishes, and I hope she'll be better soon!

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    My last thought: "What the f-ing h***?" Yeah ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Facebook?

    I have Facebook, too. Initially, I didn't want to join, because I have so many other accounts I'm losing track of them, but lots of friends - most of them ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Scrubs

    I don't watch TV a lot and usually, when Scrubs is on, I'm not home, but I love watching it with friends :D I think the dialogues are just hilarious ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue II

    I'm neither blue nor purple, and I didn't really follow it much, but I picked up a few things from posts. Congratulations to both Purps and Blues - I think ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Song Thing.

    Summer: 8. Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry 9. Kelly Clarkson - Since You've Been Gone

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    I have two thoughts as well: 1. This is so random I like it 2. I'm going to kill myself - I'm soo bored!

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Song Thing.

    *writewatiwant* 6 is Breathe easy from Blue, I think 10: My immortal, Evanescence 18: Numb/Encore by Linkin Park featuring Jay-Z chipsandguacamollie 3: Kelly Clarkson - Behind these hazel eyes 16: ...

    Mar 4, 2009


Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom