Random avatar

MySunshine

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Yep. Currently my new favorite song ^^ TPBM: has watched "Titanic" more than 10 times.

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Scrubs

    I don't watch TV a lot and usually, when Scrubs is on, I'm not home, but I love watching it with friends :D I think the dialogues are just hilarious ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Smell that Fresh College Dropout Scent! mmmm!

    Welcome to YWS :D Rosey covered the rules, so I guess I'll just ask questions ;) What did you study before you dropped out? What are your favorite movies or ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    My Twilight-obsessive-phase is over. I still kind of like it, but I don't like it as much as I used to a few weeks ago. Maybe it's because the first ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Recommended Romance books?

    I enjoy reading Romance novels by Nora Roberts, Judith McNaught, Catherine Anderson and Nicholas Sparks ... They're generally really good, although Anderson tends to be a little sappy, I think.

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: 'Death of a Salesman'

    I was more or less forced to read it for my English AP class and it did make me wary to hear it's actually a play. However, I thought it ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey.

    Hey ShadowPrincess and welcome to YWS :D Just to add to Teddybear22's 3) - everyone's told to not use chatspeak, it's one of the rules. I'd check them out first, ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone! I'm new :)

    Hey, nice to meet you :D Welcome to YWS! Wow, you covered everything. I don't have anything left to ask :o To 4) I'm really short, too, but I call ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: The Writer Incognito

    Well, my family and close friends know I love to read, and they see me writing a lot, but I've never told them I want to write a novel. I ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    The first story I remember writing was when I was eight or something and got into the whole supernatural/fantasy stuff. It was about a unicorn and a troll and ... ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. :)

    Hey Lisa (my best friend's name is Lisa, too :D) Welcome to YWS! How are you liking it here so far? Well, it seems like everything has already been asked ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello darlings

    Hey Lauren~ Pleased to meet you ;) Well, since you're not "new" here per se, and the others already said everything concerning rules and such, I guess I'll have to ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellow writers!

    Hey Jesus Freak :D Welcome to YWS! Hope you're enjoying it here so far ^^ What genre do you write? Spiritual? Well, it's not a bad thing to believe in ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Forest

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Crying Moon {1}

    I didn't read any of the other reviews, so sorry if I repeat stuff ... I saw her again [how about you tell us when he saw her again?] . ...

    Mar 8, 2009


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian