Random avatar

MySunshine

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    *runs away screaming* Totally do. They're scary ... TPBM: Never bothers to do homework.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: American Places.

    Well, I can tell you my thoughts from when I spent a high school year in the States. About stereotypes - I think you've pretty much heard it all: that ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned because you live closer to the US than I do

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Uhm ... I think I am. Haven't been close enough to snakes to actually know it. TPBM is into sports.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Ring

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Research Re: If . . .

    I'd say maybe for the depressed one - I assume s/he has a reason for it, like something that happened in the past - being blackmailed with the event or ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: American Places.

    I don't know much about the States either, except the experiences I've gathered in my high school year there, so I can't help you a whole lot. However, I think ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (1)

    Hey, lucyy :D I just wanted to tell you what I thought about the preface of your story - I really liked it! It really was a little short, and ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Harassment: Good or Bad?

    It depends how my story is coming along, I guess. If I'm stuck in a block again, I feel even more pressured and then I kinda panic because I don't ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Darkness

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Sometimes. TPBM: Likes to eat when he/she is bored.

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey All

    Hello, fellow European :D Welcome to YWS! Do you pronounce Sisser in any special way or just how it's spelled? Can you speak German? I tend to think that people ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Note on the Chat

    Thanks a bunch, Nate :D

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Guest

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a hilarious "Pirates of the Caribbean"-avi that I want to have

    Mar 9, 2009


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines