Random avatar

MySunshine

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a Newbie!

    Hey Jessica! Welcome to YWS :D I guess since your sister's also a member here, we don't have to explain the rules? So what are your hobbies? Favorite movies and ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    My last thought: "What the f-ing h***?" Yeah ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: umm...?

    Hey Megan, and welcome to YWS :D Don't worry, it happens to everyone - YWS can really be a little confusing. But you've got a lot of people willing to ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new...

    Hey ksjo95 - welcome to YWS :D Hope you're enjoying it here ^^ All the rules have been explained and all questions asked, so that only leaves me with agreeing ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fonts

    As of now, I usually use Verdana, Calibri or Californian-something. I hate TNR, too. It just reminds me of MicrosoftWord, and I have bad memories of that one -_- For ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Facebook?

    I have Facebook, too. Initially, I didn't want to join, because I have so many other accounts I'm losing track of them, but lots of friends - most of them ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I did go, and I even had an exam -_- but I skipped my tutoring class for that ... TPBM: should be in bed right now.

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a flashy red avatar (that I don't really understand xD)

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Knee-muh the poetry addict !

    Hey Nema :D Welcome to YWS!! Ooh, I heard so many things about Egypt! I want to go there sometime! But - why don't you tell us a little more ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey. Haven't ever really joined a forum seriously before.

    Welcome to YWS, Dark Sploosh :D Hope you're enjoying it here so far ^^ As the rules have already been mentioned, I guess that leaves me with asking questions ... ...

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there :D

    Hey Alex :D Welcome to YWS! Hope you're enjoying it here so far ;) Well, we'd still like to know more about you, though ^^ What are your hobbies? Your ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Not from London

    Hey Evacuating London! Welcome to YWS! I love Romance and chocolate chip cookies as well :D They're awesome and delicious ;) You don't sound boring ^^ But you could tell ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey Lionheart, welcome to YWS :D You pretty much answered all the questions I was about to ask, and I see you've been told the rules as well ... How ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newby

    Hey, Velvet - Welcome to YWS :D Paris is awesome! In fact, I'm going to be there for a week in October :D:D It's a good thing that my teacher ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Flowerbed

    Mar 12, 2009


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour