Random avatar

MySunshine

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Mold

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey Raiyelle :D Welcome to YWS! I love your name - one of my friends is called "Rahel" and it's pronounced the same, I think. Actually, it was only because ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: A better portrayal of myself (I'm new)

    Hey PaperMoon! Welcome to YWS :D Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself? What are your hobbies besides writing? Do you write anything else besides poetry? What ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie Alert!

    Hey Smiley - love your name ;) Welcome to YWS! I hope you're enjoying your time here so far! We do have lots of things in common - I love ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Facebook?

    Haha, I was so happy to find the YWS-group on Facebook! I didn't even know there was one, but I was bored and typed it- at first, there were weird ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Cotton Candy

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Pay all attention to my intro thread.

    Welcome to YWS :D:D Your stories sound interesting - you should really post them here! I'll happily review them ;) I'd also like to know a little more about you! ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome to YWS, Sacramoushe! :D You sound like a fun girl ^^ I wouldn't dare to go onstage, though. Not for any reason *runs away* Haha, anyways ^^ What are ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Umm... hi

    Hey Peanut ;) I hope your enjoying it here so far! I see you've posted a lot already ^^ Why don't you tell me more about yourself? What genre do ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl From Twilight?

    Huh. But Bella's not a vampire yet, is she? :? Yeah, I noticed during interviews that both Kristen and Robert tend to speak very ... incoherent, so to speak. I ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I don't know what MAD is ... TPBM likes to do more than one thing at the same time.

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie!!

    Hey Anna - welcome to YWS :D I hope you're enjoying your time here so far? Tell us more about yourself! What are your hobbies? What genre do your stories ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm new here!

    Welcome to YWS, Saphirra :D Well, we have lots of things in common, like the random and bookworm part ;) Good thing you joined - feel free to post something ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Guys

    Hey Ev :D Welcome to YWS! How are you liking it here so far? Since the rules have been covered ... why don't you tell me more about yourself? What ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I wish -_- TPBM is obsessed with something.

    Mar 16, 2009


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet