Random avatar

MySunshine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Meet Cookie

    Hey, nice to meet you :D I just recently joined, too, so I don't know all that much about YWS, but I'd suggest reading the guidelines sooner or later. They're ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Requirements

    Well, most importantly, I have to have something in mind to write. Mostly, I write on my computer, but notebooks or simply some sheets of paper help, too, in case ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 2

    Very nice chapter again ^^ I liked the way you described the relationships between Katie and Amanda and the twins. Katie looked in at her several times a day; she ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 1

    I really liked how you began this story! I feel so bad for Amanda, though. A few little things I'd "critique": you might want to put the flashback into italics ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey ^^

    Sure :D Where are you from? ^^ Well, forget that. I think every other country will be better than Germany -_- Where does she live? The courses might be different ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Was it wrong to love you ? Part 1

    I didn't see that coming :D Guess I was jumping to conclusions when I thought that Aiden's father was dead ... Nice chapter again, but there are a few things ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Was it wrong to love you ? Preface

    I absolutely liked it! Although it really was short, it's interesting and I keep wondering what those lips were, or who they belong to. You have a great way of ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What inspires/inspired you?

    There are lots of things that inspire me. Usually, it's music, or something I watched on TV. or anything else going on in my life. A lot of times it ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gentleman's Club ~ One

    Okay, forget my question about the time in the last chapter ^^ I totally liked how you explained how the Gentlemen's Club was "founded". But I have another question: Is ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gentleman's Club ~ Prologue

    Interesting beginning. You have a really nice way of writing. So is this also a historical or modern-day Romance? I realize there still might be arranged marriages nowadays, but I ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    I'm reading Macbeth for school, and privately, I started with the Twilight Series all over again. I also read the Twilight Movie Companion, if looking at awesome pictures with some ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Crooked Smile & Sad Eyes

    Wow, I really liked it! It was very sweet and sad and deep, all at the same time and it was pretty good to relate to Holly, which is one ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: So Wrong But So Right Chapter 2

    Another great chapter! Again, I really like that you write the chapter from both Emma's and Shawn's point of view. Makes it a lot more interesting to read, I think. ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: So Wrong But So Right

    I agree with Moody and asxz - you wouldn't really write your age and all that in a diary or blog. Especially not in a blog, I'd say, where you ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    I have celebrity crushes all the time xD Mostly, they are Korean singers or something like that, but I've been crushing on Robert Pattinson and Kellan Lutz since Twilight came ...

    Feb 6, 2009


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind