Random avatar

MySunshine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!

    Hey, Katie :D Welcome to YSW! Hope you enjoy it here ;) Just as daydreamer9 said, YSW is just like a huge international family - I've joined last week so ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    The main influence I get is everyday life. Certain situations that happen to me or that I see happen might end up in one of my stories - a little ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What is your favorite atribute in a charcater?

    Mostly, I enjoy compassion and generally how a character interacts with other people. But I love wit, sarcasm and all that as well :D

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm bad at subject lines so....CHEESE

    Hey, DLDzioba :D Welcome to YWS! Hope you'll enjoy it here ;) MySunshine

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey ^^

    Just wanted to tell you guys that I've now posted my story "You kept me alive". I'd appreciate reviews of any kind ;) Thanks, MySunshine

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You kept me alive

    Author's Note 04/27/09 So, here's finally the third version of the prologue. I'm really sorry it's taken so long - I've been letting myself get distracted by other stuff ... ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey ^^

    Heyy! Welcome to YWS!!! Before you post some of you ah-mazinggg workk let's get down to the rules. Can't escape that can ya? 1. The 2:1 ratio. Yep, before you ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you fear?

    Things I fear: - heights: I don't know why. I used to like it, and suddenly I don't ... - flying: might be because of all the plane crashes/movies I ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Hello?!" - Having a little disagreement with my dad, and that's what I usually say when I'm so frustrated that nothing else comes out ^^"

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: ~Addicting Poison - chapter 4~

    I'm kind of missing Adam already :D When's he going to appear again? By the way - and no offense intended ^^ - did you base this story on Twilight? ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: ~Addicting Poison - chapter 3~

    I agree with Haruno Sakura on her comments - especially the one with Avery and Claiborne. It's very sudden that they aren't mentioned anywhere and suddenly, they are there, so ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: ~Addicting Poison - chapter 2~

    This story is really addicting :D And I think you're getting better and better, too ;) You do make some mistakes with tenses, switching from past to present. I'd also ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: ~Addicting Poison - chapter 1~

    Hey again ^^ Again, this was a very nice chapter. I loved the descriptions of the house and the guys - good job! However, you should give us more info ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: ~Addicting Poison~

    Hey, I don't really know what to say, since I think the others have pointed out everything I noticed while reading, meaning grammar mistakes and sentence structure. The prologue was ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey =]

    Hey, welcome to YSW! I'm sure you'll enjoy it very much here :D I recently joined as well, and I certainly do! Wow, that's amazing! You finished 2 books already? ...

    Feb 9, 2009


I am not a person I am a natural disaster
— TheWordsOfWolf