Random avatar

MySunshine

  • Welcome Mat Re: Kedu

    Hey Dee, and welcome to YWS!! :D I'm glad you found this site ^^ So, what kind of stories do you write? What genre do you like to read? Half-Nigerian ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey Leighton! Awesome you found YWS and welcome :D Haha, I know what you mean. My parents keep looking at me weirdly when I have a flash and keep typing ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: yay for newbies:)

    Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll have a great time her e :D:D So the questions have been asked already. What do you like to do? ;) MySunshine

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue

    Here's my review, just as requested ;) Sorry it's coming a little late ... Prologue "In which we meet two men, the shepherd and the lamb." “Murder is not the ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You kept me alive

    Wow, already more than a hundred views! That's really encouraging :D:D Thanks for the two reviews from Sela Locke and puppykiss ! I'm glad you liked it ^^ lucyy I ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help with my prologue!

    I personally liked the second one, as well. It just conveys the "fierceness" of the storm better and is much more ... let's say, appealing. However, I also agree with ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :]

    Hey balletbabe12! Welcome to YWS! :D:D Are you enjoying your time here? I hope so ^^ Well, what I can recommend is to read the rules of this site - ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Amnesia

    Thanks for your reply! It does really help :D A little question to the friend of your friend (if you don't mind): When did he get into that accident? And ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Amnesia

    Hello, for my story Remember Me , I need some info about amnesia. I searched the forum for info already, but couldn't find anything that answered my questions, and the ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Want a review?

    Hello everyone! So, I have a lot of time on my hands, and I don't really know what exactly to review, so if you have a story and want a ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You kept me alive

    No problem xD Well, it's basically that first part before the actual prologue. You asked me to clarify where I got that from: You kept me alive. Every time I ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Research Re: Question for the Girls Here

    I can't really say what I notice on a guy first . I'd say it's the overall appearance, but that's not really true. However, look-wise I pay attention to the ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hey kelseyhicks! Welcome to YWS! I hope you're enjoying it here :D So basically, all questions have been asked that I'd have asked as well ^^ Tell us some more ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! Just joined today

    Hey Zyth! Hope you're enjoying it here so far ;) I heard lots of great things about Singapore! I'm originally from South Korea, but I live in Germany now ^^ ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You kept me alive

    Thanks so much for the reviews! :D:D I'm so glad you liked it ^^ - this story isn't really my best one :P ;) lucyy : Thanks for your review! ...

    Feb 12, 2009


Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning