Random avatar

MySunshine

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned because I didn't get to do the happy dance with you.

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Song Thing.

    16. Lips of an Angel - Hinder

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Inbox Limit Increased By Factor of 10

    Thanks Nate :D You're the most awesomest person ever! I don't know if that's gramatically right or whatever, but I don't care.

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Any guys who like romance?

    I wouldn't really be able to tell you what romance novel you would like ... Nicholas Sparks does write nice novels, but I have to agree with KnightlyAngel - something ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. :-)

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS :D You've come to the right place if you're looking for critiques! I can assure you, you'll improve a lot once you've started posting your ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nah. There's no March Madness in Germany. TPBM has written a whole chapter in an incredibly short time.

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Wood

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Welcome to YWS, Autumn ... Audy :D I know A Fine Frenzy! *ecstatic* It's a she, right? At least I think so, because I've been listening to "Almost Lover" for ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey thirst :D Welcome ... back to YWS! I don't think we've met before, as I just joined last month ... But anyways! You're the first guy I know who's ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie Alert!

    That's good to hear :D Yeah, I know. Since there's going to be a Hollister downtown soon, they should think about importing Hershey's, so I can eat lots of it ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: A better portrayal of myself (I'm new)

    Wow, that's awesome! I wish I had that much experience -_- ... I don't even know if we have a local newspaper here. Well, actually, I think we do, but ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Ladder

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Critiques and Friends

    Hey luv2write and welcome to YWS :D You're at the right place if you're looking for someone to critique your work! Just post something on here and I'm sure there'll ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Confusion

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for banning her because of her age.

    Mar 18, 2009


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn