Random avatar

MySunshine

  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Well, I love doing them!

    I know that you already gave me some feedback on the prologue of my story, and I was really happy about that ^^ Could you look over the revised version ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rapid Reviews

    Hey, I'd appreciate it if you could give me some feedback on my story. Here's the link: Thank you lots! :D And I'll make sure to review something of yours, ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!

    Review my story, please? ;) I'd appreciate it if you could especially pay attention to sentence structure, as English is not my native language. Thank you so much ^^

    Feb 25, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'll have a review extra value meal,

    Could you review my prologue? That'd be awesome :D Thanks in advance!

    Feb 25, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review Anything!!

    You can be as harsh as you want to - I appreciate any form of feedback ;) Thank you in advance :D

    Feb 25, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: I like pie ^^

    Could you review my story, too, please? Thank you a lot :D:D

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Well, I have an account on FictionPress, too, although I have to admit I haven't been there for ages. My brother had this tool, kind of like that Stumble-thing, and ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Red Rose

    Hey :D Awesome that you posted something ;) Here's my review: Chapter 1: The Origin of the Rose I turned around, and Robert was right behind me. “Do you wish ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Excessive Drinking?

    I think it depends on the person how they react to alcohol. Some might have only had a little drink and be totally intoxicated and not functionable, others can down ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey! Welcome to YWS :D:D Whoho, someone else from Europe :D Somehow, I don't see a whole lot of people from Europe, so it's great I'm not the only one ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: yay for newbies:)

    You will definitely improve here :D Just post some of your work, and you'll get lots of reviews showing you how to alter some stuff to make it better ;) ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey :)

    Hey Topaz :D Welcome to YWS - I hope you're enjoying it here ^^ I have to agree with the others; YWS is totally addicting, and I spend almost every ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Guys!! I'm just the new guy, don't mind me...

    Hey, Sabir and welcome to YWS! Wow, that was very detailed - you seem very intereting :D So, is Sabir just your username or your real name, if I may ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You kept me alive

    Thanks for your review, Sela :D I really appreciate that you took the time to review again! So, this is the second revision. I hope it's improving, or at least ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Welcome Drea :D:D Wow, those genres are cool ^^ Well, okay, I prefer cute and "harmless" stories, but I do enjoy some good creepy and scary ones as well. Let ...

    Feb 23, 2009


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore