Random avatar

MySunshine

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I have to read "Macbeth" by Shakespeare for my English AP class ... Besides that, I don't read anything right now.

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Would a character smoking in a novel bother you?

    If smoking is part of what defines the character, then it doesn't bother me at all. It's the same with swearing. I mean, if the character is like that, then ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new

    Welcome to YWS, Summer :D I have the same questions as Teddybear22, so tell us more about yourself ^^ Other than that, I can only agree with Lost_in_dreamland - everyone ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey Jade :D Welcome to YWS! I hope you're enjoying your time here so far ;) Well, all the questions I usually ask have been answered ... *looks for something ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You kept me alive

    IdunnSofie Thank you so much for your review :D I'm really glad you liked this! Yes, there will definitely be more to this ;) It's just the prologue now, and ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Research Re: Would anyone like to fill out a questionnaire??

    Sure~ why not? ;) Just PM me as well ^^

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: “The chain and three dice”

    Here I am, just as I said ;) But don't expect too much from my review *go hides in a corner* Well, I liked your poem a lot. As of ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hewow.

    Hey Sirius :D Welcome to YWS! I hope you feel a little more un-forced now (does that word even exist? *go checks up a dictionary*) because this site is really ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. Name's Mike. Glad to be here. Please don't eat me.

    Hey Mike, and welcome to YWS :D I'm sorry to hear that someone plagiarized your work, but still happy you found your way here ;) It's awesome and addicting *gets ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You kept me alive

    Evi Thank you so much for your review :D I really appreciate it! Well, my parents are both Korean, but I was born here in Germany, so I'm more fluent ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey Nathan *waves* Welcome to YWS :D I was in London twice :D But it was too rainy for my taste ... Anyways, did you post some of your works ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello fellow writers!

    Hey Stela :D Welcome to YWS! Don't worry about settling in or finding new friends - that happens in a flash here, 'cause they're all really nice :D (I am, ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey :)

    Wow, we seem to have lots of things in common!! :D:D I also have trouble writing my thoughts down, either because I'm too lazy or because I don't know how ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey Ariana and welcome to YWS :D:D You sound like a really fun person ^^ So I assume you're in a drama class/club of sorts? Sounds awesome! I probably would ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Want You -points finger-

    I appreciate any kind of feedback, so be as thorough as you want ;) Thank you so much!!

    Feb 25, 2009


The only proper way of drinking Capri-Sun is from your great-grandmother's gold-plated cups reserved for special occasions.
— NovemberCrow