-
Re: Demeter and Becki need you!
I'd SO love to come! D: Even though I live in Germany ^^ But I don't know if I could make it. I still have school until the middle of ...
May 6, 2009 -
Re: Report a good member!
June -> I love you! I can't believe you did that, it must have taken you ages! You're an awesome friend, and I love chatting with you~ *showers June with ...
Apr 27, 2009 -
Re: You kept me alive
Ember Thank you so much for the review! I know it's been ages, but I finally got around to upload the newest version ;) KailaMarie Thanks for the review! I'm ...
Apr 27, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Hurt
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned because you seem to always be banning someone.
Apr 3, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Wish I didn't, but I do. I'm pretty much blind without them. TPBM likes spring the most.
Apr 3, 2009 -
Re: Favorite TV Shows
I generally like medical series, like Grey's Anatomy, House MD, the CSIs and such, and also Lost, The Mentalist, Moonlight and Bones.
Apr 3, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Yellow
Apr 3, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Music
Mar 22, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Awesome
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Want some sunshine?
Yeah, so I was bored and I thought I should write a little more about myself. Although it's a little late ... So. Where should I start? I won't reveal ...
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for not having ducked.
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: The Ultimate 'I need a name' Place
I found this really good site that has tons of links to naming-sites:
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Friends
Mar 20, 2009 -
Re: the::crawl
Hey Lizzard, and welcome to YWS :D You seem to be a very awesome person, and very experienced as well! So what kind of fiction do you write? What are ...
Mar 20, 2009
