User avatar

MyStoryline

  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    name/child number: #26 - Shawn Lellan gender: Male age: 16 description/picture: Shawn has dirty blonde hair with natural streaks of blonde that is usually in a mohawk style unless hes ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    Julia: Leaning over towards Luke, I wrapped my arms around him and said, "I love you Luke." "Love you too Jules." Luke responded. Just then, Ed pulled up infront of ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    Julia: Mom and Dad finally went upstairs once they heard someone get slammed up against the wall and then another person get slammed into the wall. After Ava said she ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    Hmmmm...Julia please!!!

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    Heavenly - Demeter: Bella came up to Tessa and I and asked us how our morning was going. "Wonderful!" I cheered "It's so sunny out today, isn't that just so ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    Name: Heaven Lee Brookes - Her father starting calling her Heavenly when she was little and since then that's just what everyone calls her. So call her Heavenly. Age: 16 ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: RPG: All The Pretty Faces

    come one people! One more person and we can start!

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: RPG: All The Pretty Faces

    Lydia Salsbury-Worthington: The Spoiled Brat Junior && Indiana Evans && Daddy is a British Lord and Mummy is an heiress && Has never had to try for anything in her ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    Tyler: The girl that I had pushed away earlier came up to me and balanced som of my weight onto her. "Wait," I protested "You don't have to do this--" ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    Tyler: The girl just started touching me. Still afraid from being beaten, I instinctivly flinched and pushed her away from me. I whispered "Please don't touch me!" But I don't ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Be Yourself (Accepting)

    reserving a spot!!!!!! *P.S, this is fictionfanatic on my friends account*

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    thanks fic. Tyler: The scientist told me to go to some testing and I gave him a smart allec comment. He grabbed me by the shirt adn said angrily "I'm ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    I'll join!!! Name: Tyler Gender: Male Appearance: Tyler has hair that is such a dark red, it's almost black. He has smooth, pale skin and big emerald green eyes (the ...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: It Sucks to Serve (Accepting)

    Name: Rosemary Age (real):( 60-160) 60 Age (fake): (15-17) 17 Position: (setter, server, middle back, ect.) Middle Blocker Picture: Personality: Rosemary is really competitive because she used to have

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bonjour! (No longer accepting.)

    Kyle: Once we met up with the guys one of them just started hugging us all. He seemed kind of sweet. He was complimenting one of the girls hair. I ...

    Jul 17, 2010


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien