User avatar

MyStoryline

  • Archive Re: Fairview Academy RP [accepting & started!]

    Full Name: Basil Milos Elias (Bah-zil Me-low-ss Ee-lee-ahs) Age: 17 Appearance: Basil stands at about five feet eight inches, is average weight, and is pretty muscular. He has naturally tan ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Autumn Breeze Arts Academy

    Sugar: "Whoa, I'm guessing you're an artist?" My new roommate said. "Yes, I am! My father taught me most everything I know, and he used to be an artist himself." ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: Autumn Breeze Arts Academy

    Her hat today Sugar: My case of paintbrushes were nestled in the crook of my arm, my bags hanging off of my right shoulder, and balancing my easal, canvases, sketchpads, ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: Autumn Breeze Arts Academy

    Name: Fridjtof Daniel Aleksander Hans, but it's hard for Americans to say his first name, so he goes by Daniel, which in his accent sounds like Dan-Yiel, but Americans pronounce ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Autumn Breeze Arts Academy

    Name: Madison Hart, but she refuses to go by her real name. Everyone just calls her Sugar. Age: 16, but she looks a lot older Gender: Female Appearance: Sugar has ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Generation 700

    I'd like to reserve a spot please! I'll make the profile tomorrow!

    May 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Return to Wonderland *Not accepting anymore Descendants*

    Blue: "Do you think she could help get us out of here?" The guy asked, moving slowly. "She doesn't seem like the normal person, you know?" He said, smiled hopefully ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters 2

    My bad. I'll fix that.

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters 2

    Sorren - The Attack As I started to drive away, the rain pelting my skin, I couldn't bare the screams for help anymore. If Alec wasn't going to help them, ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters 2

    Fira - The Attack - Upper East Side Damn, how many freaking vampires could be in one place like this? I thought to myself as I killed one and turned ...

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters 2

    Mind if I have two? Name: Fira Lush Age: 16 Gender: Male Race: Fire Elemental Skills: Fire Elementals are considered "Keepers of the Flame". So Fira can direct fire to ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Tyler: I didn't appreciate being told what to do, but I figured that ,at the moment, it was better than being trampled by a mamoth. When we all entered the ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Would you mind if I made two? This one is one I have for another SB, but I really like him: Name: Shawn Lellan Age: 17 History: Shawn doesn't remember ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    Cool fic. Thanks. Shawn After I volunteered to be the distraction, Jewel stood and announced quietly that she was going to look around. As people volunteered to go with her, ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    finished and edited my profile Shawn: I walked over at the sound of the formulating of a plan. Jewel said she was okay with going, but there was no way ...

    Mar 12, 2011


more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady