User avatar

MyStoryline

  • Archive Re: Bonjour! (No longer accepting.)

    Kyle: After the girl ran into the bathroom I looked over to the trashcan she threw something into. When I walked over to it I saw two guys, who I ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    -Name: Tyler Mask -Age: 17 -Gender: (Keep to Ratio) Male -Appearance: (No emo pics) He's the guy on the left -Personality: Tyler is outgoing and loves to laugh but he'll ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Witches

    Whoops. He's the one on the left.

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: War of the Witches

    Name: Devante Kimsit (De-vahn-tay Kim-sit) He can be a guy, right? Age: 20 Clan: Segua Witch or Guardian: Segua Guardian Appearance: He's the guy on the left Short History: He ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bonjour! (No longer accepting.)

    Kyle: After being kissed on the cheeks by Annabella I put my pillow on the bed near the window and one of my suitcases on the dresser closest to it. ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bonjour! (No longer accepting.)

    Name- Kyle Carson Age- 16 Gender- Female Appearance- Personality- Kyle is a full on tom-boy. She's into sports, and fighting, and getting dirty. She's always one to speak her mind. ...

    Jul 14, 2010


What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye