User avatar

MyStoryline

  • Archive Re: Just Be Yourself (Accepting)

    reserving a spot!!!!!! *P.S, this is fictionfanatic on my friends account*

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    thanks fic. Tyler: The scientist told me to go to some testing and I gave him a smart allec comment. He grabbed me by the shirt adn said angrily "I'm ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    I'll join!!! Name: Tyler Gender: Male Appearance: Tyler has hair that is such a dark red, it's almost black. He has smooth, pale skin and big emerald green eyes (the ...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: It Sucks to Serve (Accepting)

    Name: Rosemary Age (real):( 60-160) 60 Age (fake): (15-17) 17 Position: (setter, server, middle back, ect.) Middle Blocker Picture: Personality: Rosemary is really competitive because she used to have

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Renesmee Cullen

    First-I'm a huge twilight fan. Second-This is almost an exact replica of Breaking Dawn. Get married young, two weeks of the honey moon, blames it on food, leaves early in ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Secret of Hidden Gardens (One)

    I just want to say that the whole secret garden, heavy key thing has been done before. Haven't you ever heard of The Secret Garden? It's both a movie and ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Rush: Chapter 1

    This chapter is very smushed. There isn't any room. You crammed every detail you could into four paragraphs. It's a bit of an overload. This story has potential, just draw ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: How difficult life could be - Chapter 1

    “Your parents are murdered!” This should be "Your parents were murdered." And the exclamation mark doesn't fit. You also have some misspelled words. Other than that this is an okay ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I need help.

    This is kind of a sad poem, but that's why I like it. You caught my attention, which is good, and you kept it. This is a good peice.

    Jul 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Fallen Angel:Prologue

    This is pretty good. I especially like how you introduced it. Now, I'm not one for philosophy but it caught my attention. I don't know if it's because I like ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Artistic License, chapter two

    I like the descriptions that you use, in both this chapter and the last. And it's not everyday that you see a story about a gay romance, so that's good.

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: She's such a Drama Queen Chapter 1

    I agree that this chapter is done better than the prologue was. She was the one who grabbed my arm and pulled me on stage with a piece of paper, ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Little Do You Know, Breathing is a Privilige-Prologue

    Prologue The swishing sound of my heart and my heavy, uneven breaths were a constant reminder. A reminder that something was wrong. Four years ago I was diagnosed with CHF, ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bonjour! (No longer accepting.)

    Kyle: Once we met up with the guys one of them just started hugging us all. He seemed kind of sweet. He was complimenting one of the girls hair. I ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    Can we start now?

    Jul 17, 2010


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk