User avatar

MyStoryline

  • Archive Re: Extinction

    Would you mind if I made two? This one is one I have for another SB, but I really like him: Name: Shawn Lellan Age: 17 History: Shawn doesn't remember ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    A guy maybe a little over average height, short dark brown hair, and brown eyes. I imagine you kind of skinny and lanky, but able to hold his own.

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    Cool fic. Thanks. Shawn After I volunteered to be the distraction, Jewel stood and announced quietly that she was going to look around. As people volunteered to go with her, ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    finished and edited my profile Shawn: I walked over at the sound of the formulating of a plan. Jewel said she was okay with going, but there was no way ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: House of Murder

    name/child number: #26 - Shawn Lellan gender: Male age: 16 description/picture: Shawn has dirty blonde hair with natural streaks of blonde that is usually in a mohawk style unless hes ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    Julia: Leaning over towards Luke, I wrapped my arms around him and said, "I love you Luke." "Love you too Jules." Luke responded. Just then, Ed pulled up infront of ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    Julia: Mom and Dad finally went upstairs once they heard someone get slammed up against the wall and then another person get slammed into the wall. After Ava said she ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Claim a Character (Quickly) and Get Going!

    Hmmmm...Julia please!!!

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    Heavenly - Demeter: Bella came up to Tessa and I and asked us how our morning was going. "Wonderful!" I cheered "It's so sunny out today, isn't that just so ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood *Join!*

    Name: Heaven Lee Brookes - Her father starting calling her Heavenly when she was little and since then that's just what everyone calls her. So call her Heavenly. Age: 16 ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    Name: Tyler Gender: Male Age (this may or may not be different from all the other ones): 16 Personality: Somehow, Tyler gets almost everyone to like him. He just has ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: RPG: All The Pretty Faces

    come one people! One more person and we can start!

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: RPG: All The Pretty Faces

    Lydia Salsbury-Worthington: The Spoiled Brat Junior && Indiana Evans && Daddy is a British Lord and Mummy is an heiress && Has never had to try for anything in her ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    Tyler: The girl that I had pushed away earlier came up to me and balanced som of my weight onto her. "Wait," I protested "You don't have to do this--" ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pre-Winged Ones

    Tyler: The girl just started touching me. Still afraid from being beaten, I instinctivly flinched and pushed her away from me. I whispered "Please don't touch me!" But I don't ...

    Oct 10, 2010


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda