-
Re: Autumn Breeze Arts Academy
Penprincess, Magnolia's part is just fine. But as Maybe said, try not to speed through the day like that, because that leaves everyone else kinda befuddeled as what to do ...
May 29, 2011 -
Re: Fairview Academy RP [accepting & started!]
Full Name: Basil Milos Elias (Bah-zil Me-low-ss Ee-lee-ahs) Age: 17 Appearance: Basil stands at about five feet eight inches, is average weight, and is pretty muscular. He has naturally tan ...
May 29, 2011 -
Re: Autumn Breeze Arts Academy
Sugar: "Whoa, I'm guessing you're an artist?" My new roommate said. "Yes, I am! My father taught me most everything I know, and he used to be an artist himself." ...
May 28, 2011 -
Re: Autumn Breeze Arts Academy
fiction and Rainy will post once all their roomies are confirmed, just so they know whats going on
May 28, 2011 -
Re: Autumn Breeze Arts Academy
Her hat today Sugar: My case of paintbrushes were nestled in the crook of my arm, my bags hanging off of my right shoulder, and balancing my easal, canvases, sketchpads, ...
May 28, 2011 -
Re: Autumn Breeze Arts Academy
Sorry about that. I'm both not entirely used to the whole storybooking thing yet, and I had to take care of a few things. You still up for Johnny and ...
May 28, 2011 -
Re: Autumn Breeze Arts Academy
Name: Fridjtof Daniel Aleksander Hans, but it's hard for Americans to say his first name, so he goes by Daniel, which in his accent sounds like Dan-Yiel, but Americans pronounce ...
May 22, 2011 -
Re: Autumn Breeze Arts Academy
Name: Madison Hart, but she refuses to go by her real name. Everyone just calls her Sugar. Age: 16, but she looks a lot older Gender: Female Appearance: Sugar has ...
May 21, 2011 -
Re: Generation 700
I'd like to reserve a spot please! I'll make the profile tomorrow!
May 1, 2011 -
Re: Return to Wonderland *Not accepting anymore Descendants*
Blue: "Do you think she could help get us out of here?" The guy asked, moving slowly. "She doesn't seem like the normal person, you know?" He said, smiled hopefully ...
Apr 28, 2011 -
Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters 2
My bad. I'll fix that.
Apr 17, 2011 -
Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters 2
Sorren - The Attack As I started to drive away, the rain pelting my skin, I couldn't bare the screams for help anymore. If Alec wasn't going to help them, ...
Apr 17, 2011 -
Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters 2
Fira - The Attack - Upper East Side Damn, how many freaking vampires could be in one place like this? I thought to myself as I killed one and turned ...
Apr 16, 2011 -
Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters 2
Mind if I have two? Name: Fira Lush Age: 16 Gender: Male Race: Fire Elemental Skills: Fire Elementals are considered "Keepers of the Flame". So Fira can direct fire to ...
Apr 9, 2011 -
Re: Extinction
Tyler: I didn't appreciate being told what to do, but I figured that ,at the moment, it was better than being trampled by a mamoth. When we all entered the ...
Apr 1, 2011
