User avatar

Musicaloo7311

  • WRFF Archive Re: Make Music happy. Give her something to review!

    Done with Meg's. :D

    May 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hurting

    Hiya Megan! Sorry I'm a bit late- I've been very busy. :oops: Anyway, on with the review! Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: My dad was coming to pick up Will and ...

    May 30, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make Music happy. Give her something to review!

    Guys, please keep the requirements I've posted on the first post in mind. Thanks! Love, Music. :D

    May 27, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make Music happy. Give her something to review!

    Kat's and Antigone's are done. Good pieces, both of them! Any others? *looks too eager*

    May 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reflections on Pasiphae

    Hello dear! Music here, as requested! Great job on the piece, by the way! Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: My hand lay, listless and ignored , in his.

    May 20, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Crying Moon {2}

    Hello darling! Music, here as requested! Let's see what I can do! *laughs maniacally and proceeds* Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: I came back, in the next day’s morning.

    May 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Sachiko's 17th Birthday!!

    Yayyyyy!!! Happy birthday, darling! *snugs*

    May 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Little Smiles

    I read Jig's signature for about the thousandth time. It still manages to make me smile.

    May 18, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make Music happy. Give her something to review!

    Jen's is done! I'll get to Kat's as soon as I can!

    May 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nightly Terrors

    Hi dear! Music, here as requested! Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: I whimper softly in my bed, my entire body shaking[s],[/s] ; a cold sweat settled [settles?] over my skin. Hearing ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Kid

    May 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: If You Could Go Back - Prelude

    Hey, Ashley! I'm Music, and I'll be critiquing your work today. Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: The man just shook his head and , still ducking, headed for the safety of ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Blade of Grass

    Blade of Grass Please, sir, can you help me? For I'm just a blade of grass. I know I'm a bit small, just look at me through your glass. You ...

    May 17, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make Music happy. Give her something to review!

    *dies and posts a whiny post about how dead her WRFF thread is*

    May 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    But the Simon Cowell industry is much more controlling, in my opinion. He needs to find a label with artists that do stuff like him, or one completely different. He ...

    May 15, 2009


He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)