User avatar

Musicaloo7311

  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Hi guys. Err. I hate goodbyes. Maybe this should have been a blog post. I don't know. I'm trying not to make a big deal out of this. So, I've ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Which path to take?

    Hi Kat! Music, here as requested! So sorry it took me this long, darling! Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: Calming thoughts flew into her mind. She closed her eyes. Who could ...

    Jul 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Three New Mods!

    Yay! Congrats, guys! :D

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Venolf War - Chapters 1 - 6

    Hello, Afeefah! Music- here as requested. Sorry I'm a bit late on this, as I was out of town. :oops: On to the review! Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: I wake ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make Music happy. Give her something to review!

    Hi guys! I'm going to close this down for a few days as I catch up on the reviews I still owe. I forgot to close it when I was ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Yay, Mommeh!

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I miss you, Mia! *snugs*

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: On a Day Like Today - 1.1

    Hi KJ! I'm Music, and I'll be critiquing your work today. :) Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: The bridge [Why don't you give a tiny description to the bridge's physical characteristics ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My 2,000th post zomg

    *flees the Hanson music* Run while you still can!

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Is For...

    Playing, of course! :D

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evi is the Member of the Month for June 2009

    Congratulations, [s]Leia[/s] Evi! You totally deserve it. ^^

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Geek Moments

    I apparently have started to correct adults' grammar without knowing I even do it. *head/desk*

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: She's a Fairytale

    Lin! *tackles* Music here, as... commanded? :D Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: I looked up curiously at the huge old building, intimidated by [s]it’s[/s] its enormous size. “Of course it is!” ...

    May 30, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make Music happy. Give her something to review!

    Afeefah's is finished.

    May 30, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Venolf War - Chapters 1 - 6

    Hello! Music, here as requested! :D Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: I turn around, snarling, but [s]realising[/s] realize there’s no way I can take them all on at once with just ...

    May 30, 2009


You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen