User avatar

Muse

  • Welcome Mat Re: A New Start.

    welcome baaack! It is nice to be home, eh? :D :lol: :D

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Emmmaaaa's back, kay?

    *huggles*

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why YWS Went Out Of Whack On April 11, 2006

    YAAAAAAAAY! I love my YWS standard pink theme. Its so friendly. I luff it.

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Pleased to meet you!

    Hallo, i have the EXACT same problem. I've not posted any of my work for ages because its all going so slowly. Ack. Anyhoo, you'll like it here. Its fun! ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sup homies?! Fo shizzle yo!...or something to that effect...

    Welcome. Take this *hands spoon*

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo! The name's JessesJames

    Ok, you get to be the pwincess. It's only fair afterall. XD

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour!

    heh, chevy, bonjour means hello. Good day really.. Anyway, hey i'm Muse. You'll probably see me wandering around the place, doing nothing exciting. Can't wait to read some of your ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo! The name's JessesJames

    hellooo, i'm Muse. Im the one that does nothing important and just wanders around the forums aimlessly. I'm very nice and shmexeh though. hahahaha.

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Removed

    frickin heck. I wish my life was half that interesting.

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A little bit of me

    Hey! Another Scot. Which part do you live in? I'm in the Edinburgh area, the sexiest place on Earth...maybe the whole universe *covers mouth in shock*. Rufus Wainwright is one ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo

    Hallo again! *waves*

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello! I just signed in here, so...um, yeah.:)

    Ello, Im Muse. Im the one who lurks in the background, occasionally posting some dribble that makes no sense and is rather pointless. Tough job, but someone's gotta do it. ...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Are You Being Logged Out?

    I keep getting logged out whenever i try to get onto the list of Literary Forums, Home and The Lounge etc. So, pretty much everything.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: glbtq

    i tried lesbianism, wasn't my thing. I'll just stick to what i know best. Yummy yum yum. *munch*

    May 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hysteria is back in the building

    Aw hey Chris, It's mooz! Yay! *grabs Hysteria and starts waltzing*

    Apr 18, 2005


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams